2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ***** Kobe is done. Can even hit clutch free throws any more. Not saying he garbage, or that his creer is an illusion, but right now, this season, he is not that guy any more

This ***** Kobe is done. Can even hit clutch free throws any more. Not saying he garbage, or that his creer is an illusion, but right now, this season, he is not that guy any more

You really going to pick the game where he has 25/9/12 for that?

You really going to pick the game where he has 25/9/12 for that?

If they lose, who would care?

DOnt even care he flubbed the game winner. Hes done that plenty before. Dude couldn't hit kjey free throws down the stretch. I know this man no longer.

If they lose, who would care?

DOnt even care he flubbed the game winner. Hes done that plenty before. Dude couldn't hit kjey free throws down the stretch. I know this man no longer.
laugh.gif

Getting some comic relief tonight... I know this man no longer...hell he doesn't know you either. :smh:

LIN in ? WOW.  B.Scott lurks here?  Glad seeing him play down this stretch.  Looking good.  Without DD, they BETTER WIN!

Someone give me a HIGH FIVE ish ish . lol.  Do not wanna speak TOO SOON. jk.  Looks good. Chick HEARN RANT.

just like you dont know Pac. Hop off...

Hmmm I could see if I actually said I did....but I see when some one says hop off I'm probably arguing with a fool which is something I don't do.

I'll just enjoy this win....

#bye

With a Kobe triple double....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom