2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Kobe is finally passing and finding guys.  Ed Davis is a legit shot blocker.  I got chicken skin seeing the fans cheer, the high fives, and lead.  I hope we ride this into a Victory.

I like Lin and Kobe checking in.  Recognized double dragon duo!

That hollywood nights colorway is nice, and I like that 'slight' inbound D by LA. *Crosses finger*

Bean is some kind of mutant man.

And a stealth tanker :pimp:

Last edited:
can't remember the last time I've seen 24 miss both free throws this late in the 4th

I actually feel the L.A. nights jersey looks better as a shirt instead of the jersey. And I hate the shirts, but the black and gold joint is kinda tough

Thought Kobe was team tank when he missed those free throws, but then he ties it. I need to know which side you on Kobe. Stop playin
mean.gif

why mama had a brain freeze?  take a step in and J.

damn. mama is really stealth tank. didn't do much down the stretch and pulled a DROSE memphis choke at the line and looked hesitant on the last play.. damn.. spoke too damn soon. =( =(

can't help it, but yes Mamba lost it for us, and though LIN was outta control towards the end, they benched him....

****. Wide open too. Should've hit that. So close. Dammit
Did you see him hesitate though?  I thought he wasn't gonna get the shot off in time.  He usually takes that rhythm dribble and elevates, but he faded further ?  The same thing as before, inbound near the 3, dribble and fade a far shot?  What is this?  Detroit NBA finals game? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom