2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
let my dude swaggy cook. lets get a 3 game winning streak going fellas.

fellas. if lakers end up with a top 3 pick who do they go after. is there an anthony davis or kyrie type player available :nerd:

No Davis type superstars, I don't think. But no reason why Okafor/Towns/Mudiay can't be All-star caliber.

And as much as I like Mudiay, the Lakers need size desperately.

No Davis type superstars, I don't think. But no reason why Okafor/Towns/Mudiay can't be All-star caliber.

I personally can't justify taking Mudiay over Jahlil or Towns, regardless of need.

I personally can't justify taking Mudiay over Jahlil or Towns, regardless of need.

If they plan to get a Center in Asik, Jordan or Gasol. Would be a reason.

I'm high on Stanley Johnson.. But he'd be 4th on my board. Don't think he'll be the best in his first couple of years compared to the whole class, but I think he has a good ability to have a long career.

I think Okafor doesn't have that instant wow he can be historically good factor, but the man to me is the clear choice for #1. I think he has special written all over him. His fundamentals, instincts and IQ impress me the most before his skill set, which is also advanced for a young big man.

Last edited:
Robin Lopez!

Him too.

North Hollywood Represent.

But I'd put him 4th. Gasol, Jordan, Asik, Lopez. Partially because Asik collects rebounds like nothing, and I think he may end up costing less than Lopez. If Lopez ends up less then go Lopez.

Actually we could just go an all LA team. Lopez, draft Stanley Johnson

Last edited:
Him too.

North Hollywood Respresent.

But I'd put him 4th. Gasol, Jordan, Asik, Lopez. Partially because Asik collects rebounds like nothing, and I think he may end up costing less than Lopez. If Lopez ends up less then go Lopez.
I prefer Robin Lopez to Asik and Jordan.

Him too.

North Hollywood Respresent.

I prefer Robin Lopez to Asik and Jordan.

I like Jordan's game at least with Randle. Jordan is better on Defense, and could match 12 ppg like Lopez in a way that doesn't take the ball out of anyone's hand, also if we can't get Jordan's contract to rise on the Clippers, it will close the Clippers window completely :lol:

I like Jordan's game at least with Randle. Jordan is better on Defense, and could match 12 ppg like Lopez in a way that doesn't take the ball out of anyone's hand, also if we can't get Jordan's contract to rise on the Clippers, it will close the Clippers window completely :lol:
Robin provides elite interior defense in his own right. Would be cheaper than Jordan, no?

Robin provides elite interior defense in his own right. Would be cheaper than Jordan, no?

Yeah.

I'm fine if we didn't get Jordan. I just like his fit better next to Randle because Jordan doesn't need to be an option on offense at all, but still can average a double double, and doesn't clog the floor on Offense (like Asik does).

What I most want, is to drive up his price on the Clippers.

Only issue I have with Lopez is he has to stay back on every pick and roll because he's too slow to show on ball handlers.

think Andrew Bynum.

You guys that are wanting DeAndre Jordan are forgetting one thing ...what makes him so good is great point guard play in P&R and surrounded by great shooting in Jamal, CP3, JJ

We have none of those lol. I dont think DJ would be as good with us. I think he is being waaay overvalued. I dont think he is a stand alone good player

Townes or Okafor pls. And get a PG with the Rockets pick later.

You guys that are wanting DeAndre Jordan are forgetting one thing ...what makes him so good is great point guard play in P&R and surrounded by great shooting in Jamal, CP3, JJ

We have none of those lol. I dont think DJ would be as good with us. I think he is being waaay overvalued. I dont think he is a stand alone good player

He's not a starter.. But Jeremy Lin is actually good at P&R

Yea if we can get Okafor and combine him with Randle ....Gawd such a promising front court ...of course Id fear injuries every game. But it would be fun.

Okafor is like 6'11" 270

Last edited:
Rather develop Clarkson at that backup PG position than have loin in there. But we need talent at all positions ma rim protector would be top priority methinks.

He's not a starter.. But Jeremy Lin is actually good at P&R

Yea but we can't compare what CP3 does in the P&R to JLin. Not even close. JLin may be good but CP3 is great. That's why Blake & DJ get so many damn open lobs. You have to pay so much attention to Chris, he's damn near unguardable with the pick.
Don't get me wrong DJ is good at what he does but I just think CP3 and the system he is in is overvaluing his stock

Ill be the first to admit that I was wrong in the preseason.  I thought no way this team would lose less than 30 games, but this team is terrible.  Keep on tanking on.

I pegged them for 25 wins, yet knew they wouldn't get more than two wins this month (and this was before the injuries started to pile up).

What was I thinking? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom