2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Randle's still adjusting as all rookies do, but he's showing enough tools that I'm not worried.

I get Byron's tough love act with Randle, but he can't just single him out. Guys will just tune it out sooner rather than later if they feel like they're getting picked on.

don't know if I can handle watching hill and boozer starting.
sick.gif

James Worthy so angry that he played in the 80s.

I died when he said "Couldn't even get a parking spot today." :lol:

he's been throwing up shots given the opportunity when he's out there with the 2nd unit....which is not necessarily a bad thing considering this offense can't buy any good looks for the 2nd unit :x

Last edited:
team sucks lol. our offense dont allow threes, just drive n kick outs and ref bailouts

Randle's still adjusting as all rookies do, but he's showing enough tools that I'm not worried.

I get Byron's tough love act with Randle, but he can't just single him out. Guys will just tune it out sooner rather than later if they feel like they're getting picked on.
The thing is, he didn't really even figure it out during college. 

I really thought he was going to be special coming out of highschool, but he doesn't seem to have a game beyond being a big man who can run the ball up during a fast break.

He has a highly suspect jumper, and seem to like to iso shake and bake below the three point line..and he currently seems a little too large for that.

I don't like everything I'm seeing right now but I actually liked both byron's challenge to randle and randle's response. Basically punching him in the chest and telling him stop acting scared. He's looked bad at times but when he makes a good move, it's strong and he doesn't look like a teenager amongst grown men.

Since summer league to last game I've seen him attack the rim strong looking to put someone in the rim a good 4 times, getting fouled every time and converting once (last game vs denver). That's the agression you want to see from him and what his team and coach are challenging him to do at all times. Interested to see how he responds sunday

Just looked at the numbers. Let's say the cap goes up $8mil to prevent the cap going up $16mil which would basically cause havoc in the NBA.

Kobe, Swaggy, Randle, Kelly, Sacre & Clarkson would leave us with $34.163mil

If they add that new lottery system, and by some miracle we luck out with a #5 pick. Plus the Rockets (21-ish) and our 2nd (40). We'd have $29mil in cap space.

Very interesting.

In 2016 if we use all that cap space from 2015 + the 4 guys on contracts (Swaggy, Randle, Kelly & Clarkson) + the 3 picks. We'd have $30mil in cap space.

That new TV deal is going to bail the Lakers out

Last edited:
Planning on flying in and checking out the OKC vs Lakers game on Dec. 19 and just wondering if you guys know of any good hotels that's not too expensive to stay at? I'm only planning on staying a day and leaving saturday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom