2014/15 Fall & Winter Jacket thread.

Anyone else thinking about rocking a Night's Watch cape Jon Snow style.
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1b46/
View media item 1157835
Camron-Cape-2.jpg

Killa Season.

^
What's up with fishtail parkas? Never heard of that style of parka until people posted about wanting one last year.

LA heads what are ya'll wearing? Most of these are way too thick/heavy.
Well if this up coming winter is anything like last years; I will be wearing a t-shirt. We have been on two versions of summer  (Summer & Summer Lite) for the past year and a half now. Though I don't envy the brutal winters a lot of nt'ers endure; I do wish I could wear a jacket without sweating like a ***** in church.

Well if this up coming winter is anything like last years; I will be wearing a t-shirt. We have been on two versions of summer  (Summer & Summer Lite) for the past year and a half now. Though I don't envy the brutal winters a lot of nt'ers endure; I do wish I could wear a jacket without sweating like a ***** in church.

I live in SF where it's chillier than LA during the winter, but even here I have to force myself to wear my nice winter coats most of the time (most of the people that wear coats frequently here are transplants from LA :lol: ). I have to take them off pretty frequently, otherwise I'll be covered in sweat and @#$@ :lol: :smh: There was ONE WEEK of coat weather last year where it dipped to the high 40s, and that was pretty unusual

I wish it got colder (not East Coast/Midwest cold though) in Cali's major cities; I'd be walking around looking like 007 in fresh coats all the time

Last edited:
That Penfield Gibson is dope. Orvis knocked the price of this Anorak down to $154. Too bad the Mediums are gone.

Back
Top Bottom