2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Down a half size if anything. They are roomy. I went down a half size on these, and I have a really wide foot, but they fit great. But in all reality, go to the store and try em on.
Right on, I know of a spot online that has them for around a hundred and didnt know exactly how they fit. VIII's are one pair I have never owned

It's good to see these siting for all you guys thinking about copping. If I miss out on the playoffs then I may wait for these to go on sale and double up maybe :tongue:

It's good to see these siting for all you guys thinking about copping. If I miss out on the playoffs then I may wait for these to go on sale and double up maybe :tongue:

The only way the Playoffs should be missed is if they are slept on. Relatively speaking, if a person who wants them pursues them on release day then they shouldn't have a problem getting them. The Playoffs will be in higher demand than the Suns but nowhere near impossible to get.

On another note, I've been thinking of buying the Suns and dyeing the grey heel area black. Seems like a good look.

Active athlete has them for 100 if you are in Houston
this is how much all J's should cost. I just got a pair of falcons off FNL for 49, with a 20 dollar reward cert and 5 dollar shipping. so under 40 shipped for a pair of shoes that is very similar to the bred four. Same midsole anyways.

The only way the Playoffs should be missed is if they are slept on. Relatively speaking, if a person who wants them pursues them on release day then they shouldn't have a problem getting them. The Playoffs will be in higher demand than the Suns but nowhere near impossible to get.

On another note, I've been thinking of buying the Suns and dyeing the grey heel area black. Seems like a good look.
http://niketalk.com/t/540166/suns-viii-custom-black#post_18134420
Im happy with the outcome..

rocking mines now for the second time. These def are tts if not a bit snug. I def need to break them in more

Active athlete has them for 100 if you are in Houston

I returned my suns but I would def. Re-cop for $100. Its a dope cw but I just thought ill double on playoffs instead of getting one of each (suns & playoffs, that is).
I think they will go on sale more places soon...unless they sell after people inevitably miss on playoffs, doubt it tho. Ill Bet they go on sale

Just took mine outta the box. These are definitely underrated!!!

I may have to double up on these, I definitely think history will smile on them.

http://niketalk.com/t/540166/suns-viii-custom-black#post_18134420
Im happy with the outcome..

Super nice! Should've came off the production line just like that.

I finally caved and bought a pair from around the way. I'll let these bad boys chill until winter arrives. Jordan 8's keep the feet warm and cozy like no other. :smokin

was at the mall today getting my guaranteed spot for a pair of the playoffs, I happenned to see these (suns 8s) on the shelf...they looking real nice, and I'm def. hoping they go on sale soon and I will buy em with the quickness.

i rather spend money on another pair of playoffs then this bright color. im not gonna lie that back pannel where its grey is nice

^exactly my thoughts. Rather just double up on the playoffs. Those will be worn a lot in the fall/winter.

^^yup. I actually returned the suns 8s so that I could double on the playoffs. Im hoping that the suns go on sale but I'm not sure if thats gonna happen. people who miss out on the playoffs might cop the remaining pairs of suns 8s instead.

^^yup. I actually returned the suns 8s so that I could double on the playoffs. Im hoping that the suns go on sale but I'm not sure if thats gonna happen. people who miss out on the playoffs might cop the remaining pairs of suns 8s instead.
I doubt it since people could've copped them a long time ago but you never know what could happen. I was thinking about returning my pair to double up on the playoffs but I like this cw too much to let go

i rather spend money on another pair of playoffs then this bright color. im not gonna lie that back pannel where its grey is nice
I love the grey back panel.. but that bright citrus orange is what kills these for me.. it's like the purple on the on crimson 3s... dealbreakers

Same here, the grey on the back looks so good, but that orange just turned me off. If it were any other color (beside neon colors) I would've been all over them. I really really like that grey though.

Back
Top Bottom