2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on which "NY Knicks blue" you are referring to...

If you're talking about the blue on their uniforms, no.

If you're talking about the blue feeling of sadness and disappointment that plagues me and my beloved Knickerbockers, yes...:smh:

:rofl:

Jr doesn't deserve all the blame he's getting felton and kidd didn't pull their weight at all

Include Chandler and Woodson in that

When the offense broke down, or what they were doing wasn't working...one on one iso :smh:

Last edited:
Jr doesn't deserve all the blame he's getting felton and kidd didn't pull their weight at all
Not blaming but JR's game was way more important to the Knicks success and he was no longer playing like 6th man of the year after the suspension. Still think he shoulda rocked these VIIIs. Felton played well against Boston and Kidds age was showing all playoffs.

Damn, is this the NYK off-season thread? I almost posted about passing on those Suns 8's for the Playoffs since they are made the same material-wise LOL

Last edited:
After some back and forth, I decided to grab a 10.5 off of NDC. Had a gift card and with the aquas not confirmed, as far as I know, I think these will be a nice cw. On to the XI low.

Weak *** color way. No hate to the folks who got em tho. Do you is all that matters. I'd have to say the Crimson's III's are the most decent Retro + thus far this year. I have yet to pick up a pair, need them to be on clearance...

Weak *** color way. No hate to the folks who got em tho. Do you is all that matters. I'd have to say the Crimson's III's are the most decent Retro + thus far this year. I have yet to pick up a pair, need them to be on clearance...
to me these are wayyyyyy better. I like 8s though and don't really like 3s though so I guess that has something to do with it. IMO the 3s are not good when there is elephant print by the laces and that purple sole and ele print look awful. also there is too much crimson the lining is way overkill

trying to save money for the 25th but I just pulled the trigger on these on NDC, if I don't like them I will just return them but I love 8s so I'm pretty sure I will love these

thinking of copping after the 25th though

only if i still have rewards too no retail for these

Exactly how I'm feeling right now especially at $140. The more pictures I see the more and more I'm feening to pull the trigger on them now but I'm going to hold off until the weekend

Really tempted by the colorway. I like the suns' orange and purple combo.

The quality looks pretty decent too, think I might cop these.

Are 8s comfy? Never had a pair.

Are you sure its NY Knicks blue? 
laugh.gif

Depends on which "NY Knicks blue" you are referring to...

If you're talking about the blue on their uniforms, no.

If you're talking about the blue feeling of sadness and disappointment that plagues me and my beloved Knickerbockers, yes...:smh:
:frown:

These will sell out after the restock on 25th a consolation prize for who ever didn't get what they really wanted
That's what I'm thinking too. I know a bunch of people who aren't buying any shoes til then so they'll have more money for the restocks. That's fine with me because when I get paid this week, I'm going to the mall to pick up these 8s! I would've copped this weekend but I didn't have the cash for sneakers. Priorities.

I passed but I was on FTL today looking for some shorts to hoop in and saw they still had these up on the front page. Out of curiousity I clicked on it, still FSR, I tired adding to cart, and bam ...

Im surprised YET not surprise. I figured people would hold out for the restock this weekend but still figured these would have sold out. I do agree with what was said in previous post that after this weekend these will be gone as a consolation since many will strike out on the restock.

I passed but I was on FTL today looking for some shorts to hoop in and saw they still had these up on the front page. Out of curiousity I clicked on it, still FSR, I tired adding to cart, and bam ...

Im surprised YET not surprise. I figured people would hold out for the restock this weekend but still figured these would have sold out. I do agree with what was said in previous post that after this weekend these will be gone as a consolation since many will strike out on the restock.
I think it's definitely going to be a consolation for those who miss out on whatever they are gunning for on the 25th. I pulled the trigger this morning on these 8s because I don't want to regret not getting them and see them sell out.

By the way, who is that chick in your GIFs?

Just checked FNL last night and they had a full size run. Just checked it now...and they are Completely SOLD OUT. No way.......

Back
Top Bottom