2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odd that the J23 app has these listed for April, yet we still haven't seen one sample pic of them.

Either they're gonna be super limited, or they aren't coming out next month.

well they just showed those 1s and they come out april their is still hope for these in may.

Im assuming a QS around the first day of summer ( just my theory) 

well they just showed those 1s and they come out april their is still hope for these in may.

Im assuming a QS around the first day of summer ( just my theory) 
only way these won't sit. 
mean.gif

What's the picture on the first page? Just a PS?
Yup, that's what it said in the listing. I'm hoping they look better than those, more like the colors on the Suns jerseys they had when Barkley's Suns played MJs Bulls in the 93 Finals. That darker purple and reddish orange.

half of yall say yall passing are faking for real knowing yall gon hop on these and struggle to get them or do whatever yall do these days to cop shoes from the store.

Man, the pics going around of these look decent, don't get me wrong, but they coulda done MUCH better, if they woulda went with the colors of the Suns jerseys when they played the Bulls in the Finals, i.e. that darker purple, black, and reddish orange. These aren't bad though.

they aren't bad imo these have turned into a might cop. i want to hoop in them but ill probly end up just rocking trying not to mess em up too bad lol

Lots of OG color ways dropping yes but these are kinda dope. I think it'll be a sleeper pickup due to the OG cw's dropping

I like the contrast black/grey from the front to the back. Pretty nice, when are they releasing again?

These are nice idc what ppl say just wish they stop with the black background for black shoes lol i think the pic posted before these are samples.

Back
Top Bottom