2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if most people know how limited these are.
My store is only getting 14 pairs, basically one in each size & possibly two in the big sizes.
All the stores in my district are getting 14 pairs, & some aren't getting them at all.
The biggest Finishline in Texas (Barton Creek) is only getting 68.
I wouldn't expect these to sit with such small numbers being sold.

^these may be easier than the bugs, but maybe not if theyre as limited as mryoungmoney thinks they are...thats not what i heard but i dont want to repeat rumors so i will just leave it...

Theres seems to be very little interest in these so honestly I expect them to sell out on ndc but be available in-store at a lot of locations. I'm gonna hit up the mall for some raffle tix just in case, I got two malls within 5-10 min of my house (serramonte and tanforan) so ill swing by when I have time no big deal. for reference i got a bunch of raffle tickets for the bugs 8s and got a call back on each ticket, also they were available in-store up to like two weeks after release.

Even if the demand/hype isn't that strong for these I still feel like these won't sit anywhere near as long as the Bug Bunny's, simply because these won't be produced in mass quantity but just enough to be considered a general release. I've never really even known Jordan Brand to produce mass quantities in Retro + colorways so if there is even the slightest of hype these might fly off the shelf a lot quicker than expected.

I cannot stress this enough.

THEY LOOK HORRIBLE IN PERSON
It looks like a cool/cream orange in pics but its not, its hi lighter orange with a bright ink purple

I didn't believe people when they told me but it is legitimately an ugly shoe, it could have been good but wasn't.
If people see them in person they'll sit, it'll be almost exactly the same as the crimson 3. If you miss out you can cop for retail on resale.

I just hope that they don't use the same white-dot durabuck on the playoffs, that was the one thing that stood out after the highlighter orange.

Ugly CW and 8s are my least favorite model 1-15, money saved!

When I seen the guy on the street with them I honestly wanted to thank him & tell him he just saved me 160+tax. You really can't capture the vibrance of the color in these on camera, you really have to see them in person.

With that said, there won't be a lot of stock of these but there will be a ton of returns as resellers catch returns or are unable to sell. There's a very strong chance that folks will be able to cop DS under retail in a few months.

I wouldn't sweat this release at all.

Why are these called the suns? Even JB gave homage to ny for these on twitter

Just found some steals in my size on eBay so these are officially on the back burner for me. I'll cop if they're around next month.

Why are these called the suns? Even JB gave homage to ny for these on twitter
i agree the cw are more Knickerbockers than Suns
laugh.gif
 might have to do with the recent trending of the Suns cw
grin.gif

It just stuck because that's what they were calling them before we even had an idea of what the shoe looked like

Well i deem these from here on out, The 'Met' 8's

*Kobe* You're Welcome *Kobe*

Via Chief Keef's Instagram
Anybody else notice the weird way this fool rocking his kicks? Hes got the straps like half-strapped it looks pretty silly. stick to either strapped or unstrapped dude. They do look really good on feet tho, dope shoes.

Again I will reiterate that these are blue. Saw them in person today and the Suns nickname was thrown on prematurely. Will try to get these when my money is looking better.

I'm assuming its the same "blue" in the air max 1 ultramarine. I hope this is a good comparison for whoever is on the fence with the purple/blue debate.

Saw these today. They look just how the look in the pictures not sure why everyone is complaining saying they not. Then again this is niketalk.....

haven't seen them in person, but as of now i'm planning on copping a pair. from what i'm hearing these are supposed to be pretty limited. that said, i'll cop then sort it out later. im feeling like these are sleepers tho and ppl might regret passing later on.

and like ninja said, any black, 'buck-based 8 is pretty much a go.

Back
Top Bottom