2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling the numbers on these might be like the squadron blues we saw a few months ago. I just hope I can cop my 1 pair that I really want, I wasn't too hopeful on these at first but when the pics released they are pretty fire to me. like usual, some things could have been changed a bit but all around they are a very nice cw for me and I will mos def be tryna grab some

^i like the way they did it. i just wish they would've used purple instead of blue

Last edited:
Yea, im gonna have to try & cop these. They look great in these pics & I definitely need another pair of VIII's.

In the videos and pics that color is Royal blue not purple. #knickstape 
roll.gif

Once u knicks lovers hold em in ur hands u will know they are more of a purple. Still will look good with anything though

Don't worry he does silly stuff in every thread. Please find the highest window in the tallest building and....

I retract my statement these are growing on me

Side note I'd say bears fits better then the suns , and I'm from Chicago and seen all the chips won before dudes have heart attacks over a name

I retract my statement these are growing on me

Side note I'd say bears fits better then the suns , and I'm from Chicago and seen all the chips won before dudes have heart attacks over a name

Back
Top Bottom