2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

All-in!!! **** yeah!!! This our division!!

:lol:

Yeah...It's all jokes until someone gets smacked in the mouth. Lions don't want it.

Whatever though. Season is played in the fall/winter, but this as a long-time Vikings fan who has been through a lot..This is a damn great draft and what I've been waiting for for a long while.

Last edited:
its the NFL.......yall idiots act like every team keep every pick they draft......you bring 'em in....try to develop them and give them time....if they don't cut it then you cut they ***

pretty much...and we've decent in later rounds recently. they're not all gonna be hits...but the more picks you have, the more hits you have. a lot of our busts were first round picks and early seconds

pats got an extra 3rd and a 4th now...the honey badger is in play :nerd: :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Ponder or not...This team has these players for more than just the year that Ponder has to prove himself. Don't forget they about to play outdoors for two years and if they have the best RB in the league with one of the top D's in the league, then they may be better than you think.

Don't gotta hate, just cause you mad that I'm happy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stupid *** cowboys

Ponder or not...This team has these players for more than just the year that Ponder has to prove himself. Don't forget they about to play outdoors for two years and if they have the best RB in the league with one of the top D's in the league, then they may be better than you think.

I think they put in work tonight but lets not start handing them the division.

Eagles fans, who do you want tomorrow, I wanted Elam, but I wouldnt mind Te'o or Smith or even the kid from FIU

I think they put in work tonight but lets not start handing them the division.

I'm happy, so whatever. You're still a hater.

ESPN did all that Manti hyping LOL ...I hate them even though I gave them 4 hours of my time just now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom