2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Not even mad, Mingo was just as high on my list - but I was soooo looking forward to the CB duo of Milliner and Haden.

Mingo is good in my book!!

In Detroit's scheme Ansah fits. He won't be asked to do anything he can't and the one thing he can do is run and be strong in the wide 9 he will be fine.

My issue with the pick is that I don't think the wide 9 will be around after Schwartz and crew get fired.

That physically unable to perform for Milliner is what sealed his fate to go beyond the 6th pick.

I don't blame the Browns at all, OL was just as needed as a CB was right now for the Browns.

In Detroit's scheme Ansah fits. He won't be asked to do anything he can't and the one thing he can do is run and be strong in the wide 9 he will be fine.

My issue with the pick is that I don't think the wide 9 will be around after Schwartz and crew get fired.

Mannn Washburn and his wack *** wide 9 are so annoying :lol: I'm glad we're done with that experiment here. Wash will have Ansah just rush while teaching him to have zero regard for the run game just like his love child Babin :smh:. He's gonna pick up bad habits with that I'm afraid

The jets are about to fail on so many levels right now :rofl: . Everyone they want about to be gone

Guards are literally the most underwhelming picks in the first round :lol:

Rams about to pick Tavon :nerd: :nerd:

Lane Johnson :smokin Our OLine when healthy is going to be incredible

Thank you Jesus.. Lane can be out starting right tackle right away.. Move herremans back to guard.. And now we make a weakness a strength

Someone should tell the dolphins GM that they are switching to a 4-3.. Jordan doesn't hold his value if you are going use him strictly as a DE.. Not even sure you could use him strictly as a SAM lb

This Cooper dude looks like he was napping the entire time.

Last edited:
Thank you Jesus.. Lane can be out starting right tackle right away.. Move herremans back to guard.. And now we make a weakness a strength

Someone should tell the dolphins GM that they are switching to a 4-3.. Jordan doesn't hold his value if you are going use him strictly as a DE.. Not even sure you could use him strictly as a SAM lb

Jason peters + todd + lane :pimp:

Mannn Washburn and his wack *** wide 9 are so annoying :lol: I'm glad we're done with that experiment here. Wash will have Ansah just rush while teaching him to have zero regard for the run game just like his love child Babin :smh:. He's gonna pick up bad habits with that I'm afraid

Ansah and Jordan should have gone to 3-4 teams

Back
Top Bottom