2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

so an official 4.37 for milliner?

biggest question about him, was his speed

sooooooooooooooo if a team wants him badly enough, they could cough up something nice for the 4th pick
nerd.gif
.. we all know he's not getting past the lions at 5

Last edited:
I would love Rhodes to the Giants, but I heard he's better in Man coverage, and idk if perry fewell will adjust.

Why can't I find anything on Cornelius Washington?

I only see glimpses when watching  Alec Ogletree, he looked like the best athlete on the field then when you try and look at the #'s you cringe. He's got about a seasons worth of stats in the 4 years at Georgia. Was he a backup for the majority of the time? Why did he not produce

Dawgs have too much talent, future 1st rounders at every position.
Yeah it figures..it's not totally beyond the realm of possibility that he was just burried in their depth chart. I know he's been moved around to play LB some so that could explain lack of sacks but at the same time TFL and total tackles are underwhelming. Either way I want him a Hawks jersey.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/02/senior_bowl_review_cornelius_w.html

Dave Amerson still might make the switch to FS, high 4.4's-4.5 is what you see on tape.

I only see glimpses when watching  Alec Ogletree
complete and absolute wrecking machine on the field , good instincts 

he chases dudes DOWN , but like u said his numbers sucks....

he makes boneheads decisions off the field and he's the opposite

of a workout warrior.

but i hate trying to outsmart my common sense , my gut says he's a BALLER

i think gunna spoke on it 40's dont mean jack for line backers

brandon spikes ran like a 5.1

Even though I think offensive line tends to be the most under evaluated position in football I'm glad to see a bunch of olinemen highly touted during this draft process.

Real nice to see the guards get high praise also like Warmack, John Cooper and a multiple position guy like Lane Johnson from OU.

So Christine Michael supposedly slept through two meetings with teams today. And he wonders why he was always in Sumlin's doghouse...:smh:

complete and absolute wrecking machine on the field , good instincts 

he chases dudes DOWN , but like u said his numbers sucks....

he makes boneheads decisions off the field and he's the opposite

of a workout warrior.

but i hate trying to outsmart my common sense , my gut says he's a BALLER

i think gunna spoke on it 40's dont mean jack for line backers

brandon spikes ran like a 5.1
` Same
laugh.gif

It happens every year, post combine someone shoots up the boards. Don't know if he's that guy yet...but he has to be a mid-rd consideration at worst now, from a 6th-7th round guy. 10 yd split of 1.60, not insanely fast, but very good nonetheless.

He basically had the performance people were expecting out of Ogletree and Jones had he worked out.
laugh.gif

Washington (2013):  6’4″, 265, 4.55, 1.60 10-yard-split, 39″ vert, 36 reps ,

Orakpo (2009):  6’3″, 263, 4.63, 1.58 10-yard split, 39.5″ vert, 31 reps

I think these teams just trying to create smoke screens with these QB interviews.

Trying to get some team to get nervous and pull a trigger on a trade.

Why can't I find anything on Cornelius Washington?

I only see glimpses when watching  Alec Ogletree, he looked like the best athlete on the field then when you try and look at the #'s you cringe. He's got about a seasons worth of stats in the 4 years at Georgia. Was he a backup for the majority of the time? Why did he not produce
C-Wash was recruited to play DE in a 4-3, then we switched to 3-4 his Soph year and he played LBer his Jr year before moving back down to DE (3-4) last year. EXTREMELY athletic and a gymrat. UGA always has a player that doesn't do much in college and 'breaks out' in the NFL, C-Wash is that player...either he's about to steal some money from somebody or somebody's getting a hidden gem, I'll go with the latter if he's a 4-3 DE. His Bullrush is insane.

Tree played 3 years. Safety as a Freshman, Soph year was his first time ever playing LBer but he missed 5 1/2 games with a broken foot and his Jr year he was suspended for 4 games...so yea, we've all only seen glimpses but they're damn good.

Tree stats >>> Te'o...and Tree missed 4 games.

So now that smith has been bamboozled for 2 Second rounders, how far does Geno Fall?

Back
Top Bottom