2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

Sucks knowing this roller coaster of a season is over after this weekend.

It especially sucks that these are the last few games of Mo's career, and they won't be playoff games.

I need to somehow find a way to get my hands on those Mo fitteds.

Damn, that was really the last time we will ever see him pitch again. Holy ****.

BTW did any of yall read the garbage that Jim Caple wrote "Mariano Rivera is overrated"?

Last edited:
I'm a Met fan but I can admit that was an awesome moment man. Fighting back tears...

Well that was really unexpected. Andy and Jeter coming out to get Mo. Damn, I teared up.

And they clap for Pettitte too.

Last edited:
As a long time Rays fan, has anyone notice history always happen when the Yanks and Rays play ?

The first homerun to use replay, yanks and rays at the trop
Jeter gets his 3000 hit off Price at the Yankee Palace, a homer no less
Now Mo last game in the BX against the Rays no less

It figures that the are The Boss made his home and helped bring a team to, would see so many get moments from a great organization

Cant imagine how im gonna be when Jeter goes ...

Dawg. I just cant fathom. Just cant.

I'm like emotionally drained guys. I can just picture it, in January, snowstorm outsise, some Yankee Classic like the Boone game comes on YES and I just start weeping.

I'm broken in half

just saw the video of him coming out of the game. cool way to do it with andy and jeter getting him. much respect to mariano.

Dawg. I just cant fathom. Just cant.

I'm like emotionally drained guys. I can just picture it, in January, snowstorm outsise, some Yankee Classic like the Boone game comes on YES and I just start weeping.

I'm broken in half

Greatest (sports) night I'll ever be apart of.

-------------------------

Mo leaving truly is a bigger deal than just retiring from the Yankees. When you have a player of his magnitude leaving the game, not to mention the fact that he was a class act for his entire career, it's real sad stuff.

View media item 593522
When I saw Mo crying :wow:

tumblr_mtrntvCjEz1r5k5c6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtrltnt8xh1rqidvzo1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom