2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

He has no choice to use Hughes....

Phelps is on the DL and Pineda is too.... They were both supposed to be on the roster by now and Pineda was supposed to be starting....

He has no choice to use Hughes....

Phelps is on the DL and Pineda is too.... They were both supposed to be on the roster by now and Pineda was supposed to be starting....

This.

As bad as Phil is, the only options right now would be Warren or Huff... :smh:

IDK, how much worse could Warren be :lol: I'd rather find out than keep up with this Hughes garbage.

I completely agree

I would give Warren the shot at this point, but it is sadly still justifiable that Girardi trots Hughes out there every five games...

1% hope :lol:

The 4 before tonight means we have to rattle off like 11 of the next 13 for us to control our own fate going into the last few weeks.

1 at Toronto
3 vs O's
3 vs CHW
3 vs Red Sox
3 at O's

Last edited:
Sori wasn't down with the idea when he was asked about it after the game yesterday.

I wouldn't want to mess with anything Soriano is doing now anyway, dude is mashing.

At this point, we're missing the playoffs. Our pitching can't make it now that our hitting is finally back.

I just want to see my man Alex troll Selig and the MLB by getting 3000 hits and 2000 RBIs.

Sucks to catch Kuroda in a bad stretch like this the way he's been all season/the fact that our bats are alive. Hopefully he comes around to his form. Same for CC. Much needed.

Back
Top Bottom