2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

I really did love Girardi's reaction. It would be nice if the team would kind of rally behind this and then we go win the World Series.
happy.gif
Yeah, that would be extremely nice
laugh.gif
.  A-Rod's gonna need to call off his lawyers too.  I don't get what happens even if they find out the Yankees didn't want him to play...

i want joba to aim a 100 mph heater right at pedrioa's dirty bearded chin . and when johnny gomes comes to the rescue with his dirty ***, somebody drops him with the cheapest blindest punch you've ever seen ....

hot right now :lol:

I'm heated too. That was really lame by Dempster. If you fail to hit him the first time, you take the L and keep it moving. Your message was sent. Don't throw at him three more times after that. Ump basically condoned all that by not tossing him :smh: .

And big thanks to all you guys for the birthday wishes! oldmanwearz, bacon all over the bed this morning :pimp: :lol: .

the elephant was definitely in the room on that at bat - no way dempster was throwing ANYTHING inside....

Word, i"m hype off this game and the rivalry is always good. But Big Papi has slowly become the only Red Sox player I actually like.

I want to see Ortiz catch a fastball to the jaw. He's as dirty as Alex but got a pass. He's a cheater and flipped out because he was caught. Then was almost out of the league a couple years ago because he was so bad and is now hitting......oh ok

man schiiling and Kruk are really going in on C.C., we can all see that he can not throw as hard any more. but enough is enough....

Nunez was laughing with Victorino and then he was trying to talk to Fonso. **** that ****

Yankee fans in here liking David Ortiz, SMMFH

i'm amazed that Dan Shulman can fit in the announcers booth with Schilling and Kruk. you can hear those two pigs breathing and eating potato chips :lol:

^Maybe he is juicing? Hahaha....Boston was trying to get rid of him 2-3 years ago because he had become trash. Miraculously, he starts hitting. He's ok juice and so are a lot of players but my problem with him is he was on that list and the world gives him a pass.

:lol: at Roidtiz, I mean maybe Big Papi will be a part of the next group of players to get outed next year. Braun essentially got a pass up until he got caught the second time. But my bad for cosigning David Ortiz. I think part of it stemmed from the comments he made after the Boston terror scare. He really kept it 100 with the fans.

Back
Top Bottom