2013 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (85-77) OFFSEASON

Feels like 08. The Stadium retire that year and Mo retires this year. We all know what hapened in 09 doe......

Back from Bermuda.

Didn't catch any A-Rod (in-game) highlights other than ESPN ticker that he may be suspended through the entire 2014 season. Crazy if that actually goes down :smh: .

Can't even front, I remember his introduction presser like it was yesterday View media item 531001

Last edited:
I think AROD will get more cheers than boos. From listening to the radio, seems like more Yankee fans are more supportive than not. Also knowing how MLB is totally full of ****.

I think AROD will get more cheers than boos. From listening to the radio, seems like more Yankee fans are more supportive than not. Also knowing how MLB is totally full of ****.

I'm thinking the same.

He's also the second best player we have, not sure why fans would boo him.

I'm thinking the same.

He's also the second best player we have, not sure why fans would boo him.
Why did they boo him when he was our best player? Because a lot of Yankee fans are pompous morons.:lol:

Olbermann said it last night on ESPN, "Yankee fans would cheer the worst guy in the world, as long as he could hit." He's right.

First at bat will be 50/50 boos and cheers, if he starts hitting, those cheer numbers will rise. Dude HAS to produce though.

Alex has 300 Hrs, 960 RBIs, 889 runs and SLG almost 600 during his ten year tenure with the Yankees. Booing Alex makes sense :lol:

Some Yankee fans at the game are the worst.
During one of three games I had ever been to at Yankee Stadium (old), it was Joba's first career start against the Blue Jays.....I was told that I dont understand baseball because I argued with an older gentlemen who was trying to tell me that Joba was the best young pitcher in the Major Leagues. 

Last edited:
During one of three games I had ever been to at Yankee Stadium (old), it was Joba's first career start against the Blue Jays.....I was told that I dont understand baseball because I argued with an older gentlemen who was trying to tell me that Joba was the best young pitcher in the Major Leagues. 

Sounds about right. :lol:

Fans already booing Alex :smh: ******g morons.

I am ******g on fire right now because we're wearing a BP hats tonight. We have stooped to that level to try and make a couple dollars tonight

Cano with a triple :wow:

Yeah, the fact that we are wearing our BP hats tonight infuriates me. That's definitely some marketing **** to sell some fitteds. Meredith said on twitter that it's a partnership to fight cancer or some BS. There's no patches or anything so I don't believe that ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom