2013 NBA Summer League Thread (Orlando Starts 7/7 9 AM)

Vic gonna make everyone who said/says he won't be able to score/create look stupid by the end of the year.

He already shutting me up

Had to quote myself cause i thought he had a solid game based on vics comments

Yesterdays game was mediocre by him and today was horrible

View media item 486504
If dude is gonna struggle in the summer its gonna be a season long drought for him

Im saying he gonna have bradley beal percentages but worse like 33 to 35% from the field

Last edited:
Dude ran the point guard today so lets be fair to him, he def struggled with the pressure and he was asked to do some things that he probably wasn't used to.

Dude ran the point guard today so lets be fair to him, he def struggled with the pressure and he was asked to do some things that he probably wasn't used to.

Ugh doesnt mean he should be shooting that bad, imagine if he plays the 2 he will be shooting over even bigger players

the only thing i like about him from what i saw so far (besides his defense) is his ability to get to the FT line.

the only thing i like about him from what i saw so far (besides his defense) is his ability to get to the FT line.

Seems like him and MCW living at the line right now but besides that both are gonna be enemic scorers for the first couples years in the L

If dude is gonna struggle in the summer its gonna be a season long drought for him

Im saying he gonna have bradley beal percentages but worse like 33 to 35% from the field
How on earth was his first game mediocre?

It annoys me how awful the Sixers summer league team is. They are BY FAR the worst I've seen so far. Literally the only people on the floor that can score the ball are MCW and Wyatt. Moultrie lifted too much weights and can't shoot worth a damn anymore, and Kazimi doesn't even look to take a shot any time he's on the floor. The rest of the team would be lucky to hitch on overseas somewhere.

I mean the past two days they've played against the Rockets (T-Jones, Greg Smith, Beverley, James Anderson) and Pacers (Solomon Hill, Orlando Johnson, Plumlee, Justin Harper, Donald Sloan, Flynn, Rasual Butler, Christian Watford, Micah Downs) all legitimate NBA players or atleast high level NBDL/overseas guys. Some of which have a ton of potential and have started some games before and the rest could atleast be rotation guys. I've never even heard of a single player on the Sixers roster outside of our 3 draft picks besides Wyatt and Justin Holiday. MCW will look a hell of a lot better when he's playing with Thad, Turner, J-Rich, Hawes, etc.

Only way MCW scoring is getting to the rack.... by december dudes will play WAYYYY off of him.

I hope that's not the case and that jumper starts falling. He has good form so I think it'll come eventually. The one thing that does annoy me about him is that he seems to get where he wants on the floor but he's not very explosive or quick. Real Evan Turner'ish.

mason plumlee did pretty well earlier today huh

interested to see his development (even if he's on the nets)

View media item 486504

How on earth was his first game mediocre?

I think he shot 38% had like 7 boards and 6 assist correct me if im wrong but he had more turnovers than assist and 4 fouls that sounds mediocre

Im one of the who is very skeptical about his ability to shoot/create offense if he continues to struggle it'll be easy to say he will struggle in the league

Philly summer league team is trash...most them dudes wouldn't even get a look in the lower division leagues in Europe

I think he shot 38% had like 7 boards and 6 assist correct me if im wrong but he had more turnovers than assist and 4 fouls that sounds mediocre

Im one of the who is very skeptical about his ability to shoot/create offense if he continues to struggle it'll be easy to say he will struggle in the league
He went 5/13. 2-3 from deep. Got to the line 8 times and made 6. 6 boards, 7 assists and 6 turnovers (to be expected for most guards in the early going). Also had 5 steals.

I think you're talking about somebody else.

Last edited:

He went 5/13. 2-3 from deep. Got to the line 8 times and made 6. 6 boards, 7 assists and 6 turnovers (to be expected for most guards in the early going). Also had 5 steals.

I think you're talking about somebody else.

Im not trying to say dude is completely cheeks, defense is def there

But the magic are playing him at the 1 and dude isnt good at creating and or passing, his own shooting is suspect too

All im trying to say is that if he continues to struggle badly in summer league dude will be enemic in the league, right now as it stands his first game is on the line of mediocre and alright

View media item 486903

Philly summer league team is trash...most them dudes wouldn't even get a look in the lower division leagues in Europe

I'm sayin though. I swear every year we barely ever get anybody decent on our summer league squad. It's painful to watch MCW dribble around and have nobody to pass to that can make anything happen.

Just be excited about MCW, he's going to be a better NBA player than he ever was in college.

Depending on what Philly does in 2014, they could put themselves in great position going forward

Adams and Drummond goin at it. I like it.

Kelly Olynyk tho :x Dude is open for business. Anybody can get buckets.

Back
Top Bottom