• Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jodan 12 "Taxi"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by jmadidas2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamuekcmo View Post

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Do you run Modern Notoriety??

This is the sort of nonsense they post...part of kinda factual information that gets the Internet sneaker community buzzing with kinda of correct, kinda false type of information...

JM
nerd.gif
Please enlighten us on the correct info JM

- Retro X...not Black Friday
- Retro V..."Laney" and Retro XI "Black/Gamma Blue" as posted in this thread are NOT part of a 2-pack...will release separately in normal Retro Jordan QTYs
- Retro XI..."Black/Gamma Blue" as posted here will replace the Black/Red XI from 2012...thus, you guys can anticipate these to be in the QTYs of the annual Christmas XI release
- Retro XII...correct
- IV Lightnings...don't know
- Lastly, for someone with some much insider information there are a couple of interesting things for Holiday 2013 that are missing (and, no...you won't get that info from me)

Like I said...sort of some correct info with a lot of incorrect info...

JM

hopefully too much hype doesnt build up around the X's cause i need those
toro & Lightning 4's are a yes
might get the laney's

- Retro V..."Laney" and Retro XI "Black/Gamma Blue" as posted in this thread are NOT part of a 2-pack...will release separately in normal Retro Jordan QTYs
- Retro XI..."Black/Gamma Blue" as posted here will replace the Black/Red XI from 2012...thus, you guys can anticipate these to be in the QTYs of the annual Christmas XI release
- Retro XII...correct
- Lastly, for someone with some much insider information there are a couple of interesting things for Holiday 2013 that are missing (and, no...you won't get that info from me)

JM
You dirty dirty tease lol

I'm tryina make a budget here don't leave me in the dark fam! :tongue: 

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamuekcmo View Post

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Do you run Modern Notoriety??

This is the sort of nonsense they post...part of kinda factual information that gets the Internet sneaker community buzzing with kinda of correct, kinda false type of information...

JM
nerd.gif
Please enlighten us on the correct info JM

- Retro XII...correct

JM
Can u at least give us a hint at what else is missing ????

Laney v
Lightning iv
if the bred 1 is a qs 

those

but all these weird colored 4's (purple suede , green glow and those other joints chris paul had ) are rumored to be have a special name kinda similiar to the jordan 2 candy pack and those persona 9 collection

the quickstrikes are gonna be unpredictable as we saw with the recently announced blk and gold 1's

How much of a chance the bred 1's do come out? Will they be more limited than the royals?

I see the stupid son of mars lows and some other non retro's in there with the holiday releases, but what are these AJ5's hanging in the back, with the lace locks...are these the Bel-Airs maybe?

View media item 320056

I see the stupid son of mars lows and some other non retro's in there with the holiday releases, but what are these AJ5's hanging in the back, with the lace locks...are these the Bel-Airs maybe?
? is it just me or they look a like ?

Those CP3 PE's Sole-Up posted are not suppose to drop. Must have been one of his personal exclusives that leaked out through the factory.

I was told that there may be a PE release for the Holiday but it has not been confirmed to me. If it does happen it will more than likely be a CP or Westbrook shoe we are familiar with...

Last edited:
Those CP3 PE's Sole-Up posted are not suppose to drop. Must have been one of his personal exclusives that leaked out through the factory.

I was told that there may be a PE release for the Holiday but it has not been confirmed to me. If it does happen it will more than likely be a CP or Westbrook shoe we are familiar with...
I was thinking the same thing. Since when do PE's drop? haha lol Drop to the player or public?

I was thinking the same thing. Since when do PE's drop? haha lol Drop to the player or public?

:rolleyes Ray Allen 13s

Jordan bringing heat....minus the 6 rings and various other uknwn shoes...Sidenote...I like the way the Oreo v's and 12's look together...A pack of those would be nice

eyes.gif
Ray Allen 13s
forget about those..

Westbrook aye?

Hmm....

Wonder if it will be these.

View media item 321602

clearly jmadidas is withholding the columbia release info

nerd.gif
If that's the case, I encourage him to hold on to that info and for JB to hold on to that release for a for the next couple of years. 

Back
Top Bottom