Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
I don't see JB placing the "Nike Air" branding on the 23rd anniversary of any of their models.  I mean when you think about it, who really celebrates 23rd anniversary of anything?  25 years of anything has always been a reason to celebrate. And for that, we received the "Nike Air" on the WC 3.  I think next year, the most popular colorway of the lV (you be the judge) will receive that desired branding, followed by the 5's in 2015, and the 6's in 2016.  IMO.

So then you think they're going to release Metallics in the same form they did August 2011? I'm quite skeptical of that. Either the Metallic V is a bunk rumor or they're getting the NA treatment, but releasing these again within 2 years (and for the 3rd time in 6 years) without any differences won't happen. The only shoe one can point to that has had this many releases in such a short period of time is the white/black/red IX.

I don't see JB placing the "Nike Air" branding on the 23rd anniversary of any of their models.  I mean when you think about it, who really celebrates 23rd anniversary of anything?  25 years of anything has always been a reason to celebrate. And for that, we received the "Nike Air" on the WC 3.  I think next year, the most popular colorway of the lV (you be the judge) will receive that desired branding, followed by the 5's in 2015, and the 6's in 2016.  IMO.

So then you think they're going to release Metallics in the same form they did August 2011? I'm quite skeptical of that. Either the Metallic V is a bunk rumor or they're getting the NA treatment, but releasing these again within 2 years (and for the 3rd time in 6 years) without any differences won't happen. The only shoe one can point to that has had this many releases in such a short period of time is the white/black/red IX.

If they have durabuck and no 23 they will look very different from the 2011 pair.

Just FTLOTG 7s and 2012 Oly 7s

If those Bred 1 does comes out, do you guys think I can easily trade it for a pair of Royals from this year? 

People want to have "exclusives." :lol:

I still say they should stop dropping the same stuff every two-three years just because it would be nice to get something after the 14's from JB, but it is what it is.  Just makes it easier for me to save money.  I don't really even count Banneds because that was a different release all together.  As far as I'm concerned, as long as the Black/Red 1's are halfway decent like the Royals, I'm copping and calling it quits on my hunt for a crispy pair of Banneds or 01's.
Rumored has it here comming out woh he cherry woods this year

More than likely a change in the material and the 23 on the side being removed.  

The NA floodgates are already open though and it's one of the most logical because the white NA stands out so much. Maybe it's wishful thinking and they won't do it, but a material change and removing the 23 is just begging for NA treatment.

Those small of changes two years after the last release would be weak. At least the Oly 7 made more sense as part of their Olympic push last year even if it was unwarranted, but I'd definitely pass on these with 2011's on ice, even if my 2000's are starting to break down. This would also fit in with dropping the 88's 2 years after the Jumpan version dropped.

My perspective has changed since the brand has come under new management. It's clear that a mix of NA releases is now going to trickle out, and I could see them doing 2 more on top of the 1's and 88's: BC3's and V's. Then following up with both IV's and the Black Infrared VI next year. That would pretty much clear the slate on 2010-2014.

One more thing: has anyone considered that the BRed 1 pair is part of a pack with the White/Reds? After the Jumpan version showed up against all the OG series, I wondered if these would release in a pack together. Just a thought.

Wtf is an OG+ colorway?

Og colorways are all OG. Retro's are the only thing I recall having a + version.

I call ducktales on that. I bet that Twitter user just lurked on NT and claimed to know the holiday line.

Well if there was somewhere to see it, Magic would probably be a good place. Don't know what OG+ means though.

I pray those bred 1's aren't limited like the royal blues. This **** is a headache!
I feel the same way, but if it gets OG treatment like the royals then all hope is lost.
mean.gif

The NA floodgates are already open though and it's one of the most logical because the white NA stands out so much. Maybe it's wishful thinking and they won't do it, but a material change and removing the 23 is just begging for NA treatment.

Those small of changes two years after the last release would be weak. At least the Oly 7 made more sense as part of their Olympic push last year even if it was unwarranted, but I'd definitely pass on these with 2011's on ice, even if my 2000's are starting to break down. This would also fit in with dropping the 88's 2 years after the Jumpan version dropped.

My perspective has changed since the brand has come under new management. It's clear that a mix of NA releases is now going to trickle out, and I could see them doing 2 more on top of the 1's and 88's: BC3's and V's. Then following up with both IV's and the Black Infrared VI next year. That would pretty much clear the slate on 2010-2014.

One more thing: has anyone considered that the BRed 1 pair is part of a pack with the White/Reds? After the Jumpan version showed up against all the OG series, I wondered if these would release in a pack together. Just a thought.
Anything is possible!  

Taxi's and steels are a must pick up for me. But the laney's, why is it black and not blue/yellow?

I bought some Black/Red Alpha 1's in Spring 2011 off Ebay for $110. Seller threw in some OG Taxi's for free (I swear). I thought they had to be fakes but I did my research and they were legit. They were in real good condition but were too damn small for me. I sold them on Ebay for $100. That was before the Concords sent Jordan resell prices soaring. I could get well over $200 for those Taxi's now. Anyway, Taxi 12's are one of my favorite J's and I can't wait to get a pair that actually fits...

Back
Top Bottom