2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Kid may end up in jail man, at this rate it's pretty much seems like he hit the girl. Now its a matter if she hit him first, what she called him etc. It doesn't look good.

He always came off as a prima donna and I actually thought that if he didn't start Day 1 and get touches he'd sulk and transfer. That being said this is not to say I was not so excited about his talent and him coming to OU.

HUGE deal though, especially with this Ray Rice situation. Stoops has to set the bar high by saying you can't hit females but, what does that say if she hit him first and called him racial slurs?
Not another Metoyer situation. Talent that can't stay on the field in Norman. I called Mixon to OU the whole way. Don't make me regret it, Joe. Not that UCLA would be any better in terms of potential pitfalls.

UCLA won't take him with these charges. He might have to try Cal.

ATH Brian Cole just committed to Michigan.  Probably going to end up playing WR. 

Softens the blow of Hayes and Weber possible/eventual commitments to SC.  

At least they're not going to MSU.  

Cole is a huge pickup but wouldn't soften any blow of Hayes or Weber... He doesn't play the same position... Weber is looking at every option but Michigan has moved way up and he has been there a ton... Hayes is a 2016 kid and I would be a little surprised if he dropped for anybody before actually playing a FB game... Kid is a workout warrior but hasn't played much varsity ball... OL is obviously the key to the season... Need these next 30 practices to find a cohesive 8 man rotation and then they have to show up on Saturdays... Tough road schedule....

UGA OLB Davin Bellamy got arrested for a DUI last night.  It's the seventh time a Georgia football player has been arrested this off season.
Not even a week before Camp starts, likely will result in a 2 game suspension 
mean.gif
 He's gonna go from top OLB reserve to barely getting snaps now because I can't see Lorenzo Carter and Keyon Brown letting him work his way back into rotation.

GaTech granted Fr. RB Myles Autry a full release, he's been talking to Coach Richt about coming to UGA, but most doubt he has the grades, likely have to go JuCo

It'll be very interesting to see how Weber plays out. sounds like they both love it out here, but Weber's dad will def need to come out for a visit as well.

Myles is half the player he used to be as a Junior in HS.

Those knee injuries were hell on him

thats the kid with all those nae nae vids on his IG? :lol: his highlights looked insane tho.

didnt know about his knee..guessing those highlights were pre-injury then. son looked like deanthony thomas out there

Not another Metoyer situation. Talent that can't stay on the field in Norman. I called Mixon to OU the whole way. Don't make me regret it, Joe. Not that UCLA would be any better in terms of potential pitfalls.

Metoyer had a mental problem. We've been just fine with our talent.

I don't think Mixon gets kicked off if there are no felonies. The girls story makes 0 sense and shes told like 2 different versions on live TV.

This girl has had Drug charges, alcohol charges, fake ID charges, caught again with drugs which counted as a felony, broke probation, had a warrant out for her arrest the night of the incident. She said she broke her jaw and her eye socket in one punch (no where near each other), she also didn't go to any hospitals and once again spoke fine. If you break your jaw you can't speak.

Last edited:
It'll be very interesting to see how Weber plays out. sounds like they both love it out here, but Weber's dad will def need to come out for a visit as well.

Cant imagine two kids from the Detroit area are loving July weekend in SoCal :D

Back
Top Bottom