2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Travis Haney @TravHaneyESPN  ·  1h
Was told this week that Joe Mixon had not acclimated well since arriving at OU. Already had to be convinced to stay. And now this.

Mixon tried to leave OU "after a week," the coach told me earlier in the week. "He's a flaky kid. I bet he doesn't last the year."

Travis Haney @TravHaneyESPN  ·  56m
Bright side for Sooners: That coach said he thought less-heralded Samaje Perine could have a bigger impact than Mixon. Liked size, toughness

Was told this week that Joe Mixon had not acclimated well since arriving at OU. Already had to be convinced to stay. And now this.

Mixon tried to leave OU "after a week," the coach told me earlier in the week. "He's a flaky kid. I bet he doesn't last the year."

Travis Haney @TravHaneyESPN  ·  56m

Bright side for Sooners: That coach said he thought less-heralded Samaje Perine could have a bigger impact than Mixon. Liked size, toughness

Haney is an idiot.

Knew Mixon wasn't gonna make it work at OU.

Kid may end up in jail man, at this rate it's pretty much seems like he hit the girl. Now its a matter if she hit him first, what she called him etc. It doesn't look good.

He always came off as a prima donna and I actually thought that if he didn't start Day 1 and get touches he'd sulk and transfer. That being said this is not to say I was not so excited about his talent and him coming to OU.

HUGE deal though, especially with this Ray Rice situation. Stoops has to set the bar high by saying you can't hit females but, what does that say if she hit him first and called him racial slurs?

Last edited:
Yup, HS QBs have to start realizing that coaches need their commitments early before sr year. It's the catalyst for most recruiting classes. So if you aren't too far a head of the next QB on a teams board, you better not play games or you're going to get your spot snatched.

Last edited:
UGA OLB Davin Bellamy got arrested for a DUI last night.  It's the seventh time a Georgia football player has been arrested this off season.

Yup, HS QBs have to start realizing that coaches need their commitments early before sr year. It's the catalyst for most recruiting classes. So if you aren't too far a head of the next QB on a teams board, you better not play games or you're going to get your spot snatched.

This is the way it works 100%. OU couldn't get an early commitment and just moved on to 2016

2985515.jpg

Kid may end up in jail man, at this rate it's pretty much seems like he hit the girl. Now its a matter if she hit him first, what she called him etc. It doesn't look good.

He always came off as a prima donna and I actually thought that if he didn't start Day 1 and get touches he'd sulk and transfer. That being said this is not to say I was not so excited about his talent and him coming to OU.

HUGE deal though, especially with this Ray Rice situation. Stoops has to set the bar high by saying you can't hit females but, what does that say if she hit him first and called him racial slurs?
Not another Metoyer situation. Talent that can't stay on the field in Norman. I called Mixon to OU the whole way. Don't make me regret it, Joe. Not that UCLA would be any better in terms of potential pitfalls.

Keith Gavin to FSU. 2016 kid. Big Time player. I expect him to be the 2016 version of Derwin James. Strong commitment throughout the process. Not really a surprise being that he is from Wakulla

iOJadTJrRBugw.gif

Back
Top Bottom