2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

the football guys i knew in college had their pick and I went to MSU (Hail State), can't see guys that play for Texas having a problem getting women...

dudes must have gone to the Ben Roethlisberger school of dating 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I mean... a lot (most? all?) of the times, sexual assault and rape isn't about not being able to get girls. It's a crime of power as some would say.

Last edited:
Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  8h
Marcus Mariota is up to 220 lbs--almost 40 lbs more than when he arrived at #Oregon. Also told me he clocked a 4.45 40 this spring.

Not sure I've said anything about the Big 12 on here in like at least a year :lol:

Meanwhile, Bob Stoops can apparently recite SEC teams' OOC schedules off the top of his head on the spot. That's pretty pathetic.

A&M and Baylor should just play each other and it would solve both teams OOC schedule problems

A&M and Baylor aren't real rivals

We routinely kick their butts

They should bring back the A&M vs UT game or the A&M vs Texas Tech

Two more aggravated robbery incidents at the apartments Texas A&M's football players live in.. The douche that runs their 247 site posted some cryptic BS about it, said it would be significant and disappeared... People are going crazy.

What the **** is going on down there?!

Two more aggravated robbery incidents at the apartments Texas A&M's football players live in.. The douche that runs their 247 site posted some cryptic BS about it, said it would be significant and disappeared... People are going crazy.

What the **** is going on down there?!

Welcome to the SEC

When you are under the pressure to win you recruit the best prospects regardless if they are "choirboys"

Also that combined with how zealous the College Station Police are, leads to alot arrests

aTm got the Fulmer Cup in a headlock, rumors Speedy Noil armed robbery 
mean.gif

4* WR Michael Chigbu just committed to UGA over aTm.

Last edited:
Hamm's looking really bad on this. But hey, he'll be able to say, "Told you guys we knew something!"

Good sources or not, there are ways to break a "potential" story, and that's not how you do it.

If speculation is true, Sumlin needs to be on an incredibly short leash.

I don't know about short leash, but he's gonna have a lot do explaining to do when he goes and sits down in living rooms with parents... People are already talking about how he doesn't have control of his kids.

He's the best coach A&M has had in two decades. He's gonna be fine... But for recruiting sake, he better not let the wheels fall off on the field this year.

Short leash may be an overreaction, but this would become a huge black eye for the team and the university.

I know it's a little ridiculous to expect Sumlin to be able to control 100 players when they're not on the field, but the fact of the matter is that stuff like this always shines back on the coach. Would make it really tough to sit down with elite recruits and their parents and convince them to spend their next four years at TAMU where they'll be surrounded by felons in the locker room who make terrible decisions and jeopardize the future of the team.

I don't care about random arrests for possession of marijuana, PIs, MIPs, yelling at someone on Northgate for calling you a racial slur, etc. Stuff like that happens with a huge number of college students. But four aggravated robbery arrests in a little over a month would be ridiculous. Overzealous PDs in Bryan/College Station or not, armed robbery isn't a discretionary matter like the others are.

That's not something I care to have associated with the biggest representative of the university I graduated from, even if it is at the expense of a few wins.

And how dumb do you have to be to rob a college student at gunpoint? "Hey man, don't shoot me, just take my cracked iPhone 3S and my wallet with $5, a debit card with access to all $73 I have to my name and that coupon for a $7.99 Gumby's pizza! Oh, and please don't forget to pay those 4 crumpled up parking tickets I have in there!" Don't see the upside in that at all...

But you know, it's really hard to find a successful program that hasn't had **** like this happen. I guess that's the price and the game you have to play to be successful now.

edit: Sorry for the long post, just tired about hearing stuff like this come up with my team. Like Herb said, fall camp needs to start ASAP.

Hopefully these are the two people BPD and CSPD are looking for and it's not any of the football players that have been mentioned:

Police are asking for the public's help locating Justin Deon Wallace, a College Station man connected to an aggravated robbery investigation that started in May.

College Station police said the 22-year-old is wanted on three counts of aggravated robbery and consider him to be armed and dangerous.

Officials describe Wallace as 5-feet 11 inches tall and 190 pounds. Police ask anyone who comes into contact with Wallace to call the department at 764-3600 or Crime Stoppers are 775-8477.

Investigators are also looking for an unnamed associate of Wallace's, described as a 20- to 25-year-old black man, 5 feet 7 inches tall with a slender build. Officials said the man is connected to the robbery charges.

Last edited:
Decided to check a bag this week and brought home 40 of those ******* pizza rolls :lol: Thank God the hotel room had a mini-fridge with a freezer.

Back
Top Bottom