2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

^That would be the correct explanation, at least how I understand it. Maybe a chance for some kids to get a Masters degree. Nice.

You know this thread has legit contributors when you see a Tim Irvin reference. I like him on offense though, as opposed to on D. That and returning kicks/punts.

Reports from the Spring Game is that AJ Long is ahead of where he should be in terms of progress and could be a sure thing for the second string QB. Alin Eduoard doesn't get to campus until August. Think he may be redshirted. I really want to see what he brings to the table.

Reports from the Spring Game is that AJ Long is ahead of where he should be in terms of progress and could be a sure thing for the second string QB. Alin Eduoard doesn't get to campus until August. Think he may be redshirted. I really want to see what he brings to the table.
Hunt the starter?

Lucky for him the charges were dismissed

For some reason Ohio State is going to stop pursuing DT Tim Settle

Last edited:
Taj Griffin.
pimp.gif
Good pick up, gonna do #s out west

BmElzMpCQAEh-jP.jpg:large

Landed Gerald Robinson, a 3* CB from Champagnat. Supposedly he's one of the better corners from Dade County according to 247 Sports. Anyone heard of him?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...eveon-clowney-is-an-atrocious-football-player
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://thebiglead.com/2014/04/21/merril-hoge-jadeveon-clowney-is-an-atrocious-fundamental-football-player/[/URL]"]
[h1]Merril Hoge: Jadeveon Clowney is an 'atrocious' football player[/h1]

Silly season's in full swing. Everyone's screaming about first-round prospects, which means if you want to really get heard, you better make some atrocious comments. Like Merril Hoge, who literally did just that.

Hoge appeared on SportsCenter earlier this week and called Clowney an "atrocious" football player.

"You look at him as a fundamental football player when you talk about feet, hip and hands, like we watch Khlail Mack, he's actually atrocious,” Hoge said. “Clowney as a football player is not very good. Amazing athlete. Don't get confused by being an athlete and being a good football player. Not a very good football player."
[/quote]

I hate dude with a passion.

Since 2006 ol weak *** stats. :lol:

DMack to Auburn? Murray to Oregon? Rodney Anderson decommitting? tmay wth going on?

Back
Top Bottom