2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I signed up to respond to you. HER LONG BOYFRIEND IS BLACK you moron.
Hmmmmm are you her bf? You seem pretty upset.
Maybe stupidity and racism are pet peeves for him too?
i'm racist? news to me......i just call a spade a spade gump

and i'm glad I got you to sign up uchi....I'm pretty aroused to be honest  

edit: I know someone who was falsely accused.....while the charges were dropped I saw the hell he went through......so I'm always annoyed when these type cases pop up again

Last edited:
The report is out I would post the screen shot of her report from the night it happened put NT won't let me upload pics.

Brad Kaaya? 
nerd.gif

Man Ben didn't get this type of reaction.....

Just a quick stir of the pot :lol:

Seriously though if no illegal incident than glad he wasn't even charged

^Y'all can debate about whether it happened all you want, but at the end of the day no charges were filed. The media is going to stop covering this and six months from now people will forget it ever happened. Just drop it, Jameis comes out of this unscathed and probably wins the Heisman. Deal with it.

^Y'all can debate about whether it happened all you want, but at the end of the day no charges were filed. The media is going to stop covering this and six months from now people will forget it ever happened. Just drop it, Jameis comes out of this unscathed and probably wins the Heisman. Deal with it.
:stoneface:  They tried not to charge anybody in steubenville too.

Apples and oranges buddy.

That's why I said 'if no'. I'm not celebrating anything

And it won't be forgotten, it'll follow him forever

If you don't think Ben and Kobe are still negatively effected I'm not sure what to tell you. Sure it lessens with time but certainly isn't forgotten

Apples and oranges buddy.
Entitled athletes isolating a drunk girl and taking advantage of her. Apples and apples.

No you idiot. The Steubenville case had overwhelming amounts of evidence; videos, texts, tweets, etc. The Winston case had nothing but DNA and word of mouth, enough reasonable doubt that the prosecution decided it was a dead end. If you fail to grasp this simple concept then I have nothing more to say to you.

Last edited:
That ben thing is always talked about. **** if I'm watching a steelers game pops always calls him a rapist.

What happened: Football players swooped on a drunk iso chick (.10 or higher is drunk), put her in a cab before her friends found her and took advantage of her, period. Tried to **** her out -- same way the Steubenville dudes did. Anyone celebrating this is a complete loser.

Why didn't you stop it? Since you were obviously there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom