2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:pimp:

Last edited:
Still don't understand Charlie not accepting that penalty and pushing them out of field goal range.

Does anybody on here live around Clemson? I lived up around there for 3 months and it was the most boring and quiet place I've ever been. And when i was there I didn't really see a lot of Clemson gear around at the time

Last edited:
The bar in the restaurant I was in tonight erupted when UCF scored :lol: (I live in Central Florida) The rest of the place had no clue what was going on.

Can't wait for FSU tomorrow night, I usually work Saturdays so I've missed most of the games :lol: but I made damn sure to get off tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Still can't believe people are saying Bridgewater is a better NFL QB than Manziel :rofl:

Dude is going to be such a huge waste of a top 10 pick.

Still can't believe people are saying Bridgewater is a better NFL QB than Manziel :rofl:

Dude is going to be such a huge waste of a top 10 pick.
Why because his secondary lost him the game? He missed 9 throws out of 38 last night and no INTs. Just a casual fan whenever I get to see Louisville play, but he aint that bad or a waste of a top pick from what Ive seen so far.

Only thing you can knock is Louisville playing weak defenses in a weak conference but that aint eeem Teddy's fault he just cooks and does what he does.

Last edited:
i'd take teddy over johnny

johnny isn't worth the circus he'll bring.....i hope the kid succeeds but the coverage on him might be worst than tebow 

but that aside I'd still take teddy

Where did Shannon Spake come from? Is she new? Have I not been paying enough attention? AWG?

I'm not saying she's a dime, knowing something/talking sports adds a couple points. I'm just saying she's looking perky and I'd get busy in those cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom