2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Game was lost in the first half with the ******ed penalties. No doubt in my mind that Washington is a better football team than Stanford. Hurts too damn much to lose when you know you're better.

I hope they **** all over Oregon...Washington has some tough mofo's out there. **** this.

game was lost on that stupid *** short kick before halftime to give Stanford a short field when the defense was shutting them down :smh:

I don't even call that starting slow though, Pabs. The O-line started just straight stupid. They STILL converted time and time and again. 3rd and 10 conversion..Penalty brings it back. 3rd and forever and convert..Penalty brings it back. All on one damn possession. And then a bona fide block gets called unsportsmanlike? Yeah, their kickoffs are pathetic.

Let them play! Sooo mad and sad right now.

I ******g hate football.

Last edited:
Game was lost in the first half with the ******ed penalties. No doubt in my mind that Washington is a better football team than Stanford. Hurts too damn much to lose when you know you're better.

I hope they **** all over Oregon...Washington has some tough mofo's out there. **** this.
:rofl: See yall next week and nah its a redemption game this year against the Cardinals we gonna eat.

Clearly hits the ground

Paul, Washington looks legitimate for sure... probably closer to Top 10-12 than the current #15, but it felt like they were playing Stanford like it was the game of their lives, and that mattered almost more than anything. Washington should only drop to 17 or so.

I still say Stanford is better. That secondary couldn't stop a comeback route today to save their life.

Last edited:
I don't even call that starting slow though, Pabs. The O-line started just straight stupid. They STILL converted time and time and again. 3rd and 10 conversion..Penalty brings it back. 3rd and forever and convert..Penalty brings it back. All on one damn possession. And then a bona fide block gets called unsportsmanlike? Yeah, their kickoffs are pathetic.

I ******g hate football.

Look at our games to start the season...1st half, alot of yards, alot of conversions...not alot of points

youre right the line and the penalties all year have been bad..but tonight was ridiculous...and the peel back block that called for 15 was stupid :smh:

Im going to go cheer myself up with some Mack and Jacks

Last edited:

:rofl: See yall next week and nah its a redemption game this year against the Cardinals we gonna eat.

They as in Huskies.

I ******g hate football.

Look at our games to start the season...1st half, alot of yards, alot of conversions...not alot of points

youre right the line and the penalties all year have been bad..but tonight was ridiculous...and the peel back block that called for 15 was stupid :smh:

Im going to go cheer myself up with some Mack and Jacks

I have no beer. Double loss |I

Curl-up-and-watch-a-romantic-comedy-time.

I've seen love and other drugs a couple times. Mostly because I want to pipe Anne Hathaway. Same for pitch perfect and Anna Kendrick. *shrugs*

Clearly hits the ground

his other hand is under it though. it can hit the ground so long as he maintains possession. still think it's too close to overturn

no :stoneface:

I never hated someone so much on Saturdays and feel different the next day

:rofl: would rep if i could. You going to the game next week? been looking for tickets but the cheapest ones are going for $150 :x

Kirk Herbstreit @KirkHerbstreit
“@DAWGSBEST: please bring gameday to UW!” Hope to. America doesn't realize how much Oregon and UW hate each other. #nastyrivalry

Clearly hits the ground

his other hand is under it though. it can hit the ground so long as he maintains possession. still think it's too close to overturn

no :stoneface:

I never hated someone so much on Saturdays and feel different the next day

:rofl: would rep if i could. You going to the game next week? been looking for tickets but the cheapest ones are going for $150 :x

Thinking about it...gonna have to think fast with those prices :lol:

Cardo i missed 2nd half of UGA UT game, family wedding SMH

How bad are Marshall and Scott Wesley injuries?

Tyler Murphy playing well for UF. If Easley wasnt done for year I think we would win the East
Expecting Keith and JSW out for the season, Michael Bennett out for a few weeks. Will know for sure tomorrow (well today now) around 5-6 pm est at the press conference.

conleygrab.gif

sick.gif
 oooooo kill em

Back
Top Bottom