2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

What the hell is wrong with Lee Corso? Dude is a herb. All touchy feely n whatnot.

Last edited:
Those signs remind me of when I would go to the Pepsi Center to watch nuggets vs lakers games. Dudes would yell "no means no" at Kobe for like 5 straight hours. It was :smokin though Kobe would leave court and then come destroy the nuggets. Even up until last year when I went they still chanted it.

This targeting rule in CFB is :x

I dont even watch CFB often but somehow every time I do some kid gets kicked out of the game for nothing

Last edited:
I'm tired of crowds in college stadiums recreating "Seven Nation Army" every damn Saturday. They killed a good song.

Taggert need to take his coaching back to the sun belt...Usf is pathetic

Is that ponder in the pic? Terrible body...pretty face tho

Last edited:
scartargeting_medium.gif

"Targeting"

it's football. i thought the point of playing defense was targeting whoever has the ball. guess not.

i guess they want him to let the WR catch it, then wrap him up and tackle him...instead of trying to break up the pass? who knows these days

Last edited:
Is that the same storm johnson that played for miami ?? Sorry if its a dumb question but I dont follow florida schools

Havent watched ok st all year......their supposed to be a big time offense?, this dude walsh throws like my grandmother and the running game is trash

Back
Top Bottom