2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

They need to can the dark green stuff and go to that lighter shade... It's so sick.

Last edited:
worry bout your own colors.

fbc-national1-9-1-art-g25ofgcr-1rice-texas-a-m-football-jpeg-0c62a-2.jpg

Adidas jerseys :x

%24T2eC16VHJHwE9n8iiHNLBRRootL1h%21~~60_35.JPG

The good old days.

Adiddas has been great to A&M. Nike treated A&M like crap from all that I've read. They also could/did not get the proper shade of maroon for the Aggies. Their overly purple Nike jerseys were laughable.

Last edited:
Herbstreit just said the Pac 12 is the best conference top to bottom in the country

Ehhh not just yet

if USC was the old USC then no doubt

the SEC is in a down year

Clemson & Miami showed that

This Alabama team is the worst out of the past years

They beat 2 of the usual top tier teams in the SEC if not the country

LSU and Florida also lost there bowl games to outta conference teams

the SEC has always been elite but not so much this year

only teams worth mentioning out of the SEC is Texas A&M and Alabama

which I do believe Stanford can beat A&M and Oregon/Louisville/Clemson can put up a fight to this years Alabama squad which is lookin kinda iffy compared to the past teams they had :x

Last edited:
They beat 2 of the usual top tier teams in the SEC if not the country

LSU and Florida also lost there bowl games to outta conference teams

the SEC has always been elite but not so much this year

only teams worth mentioning out of the SEC is Texas A&M and Alabama

which I do believe Stanford can beat A&M and Oregon/Louisville/Clemson can put up a fight to this years Alabama squad which is lookin kinda iffy compared to the past teams they had :x

Maybe Clemson and Miami winning have more to do w/ those teams than the other two being down. I'd be more willing to believe that Clemson beating LSU & UGA has more to do w/ them being on a upswing rather than the other teams being on a downswing. SEC never has been and never will be invincible.

Florida is running the same exact gameplans they have run since Boom got there. If them losing to Miami this year means that the SEC is down, then the SEC must have been down for the last 3 years. They just lost the TO battle.

Last edited:
Ehhh not just yet

if USC was the old USC then no doubt

the SEC is in a down year

Clemson & Miami showed that

This Alabama team is the worst out of the past years

Georgia and Florida lost on the road to a top 10 team & to a rival. I don't think that equates to the SEC being down.

Former UGA/Chargers CB Paul Oliver is dead, haven't seen anything definite but reports are he likely committed suicide. 
tired.gif

Put Calvin Johnson in clamps

BVBdef6CYAEHCxh.jpg

Looks like Gators D-Lineman Dominique Easley's career at Florida is over with a torn ACL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom