2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Please show me where those "fans" are... Dude has been the most reliable offensive player the past 2 years.... He should have a pretty good year next year with Devin at QB... Shocked Michigan played them that closely... Refs were bad all game long and laughable more than that.... They were throwing flags every time someone got looked at funny.... No shame in Michigan losing to 12-0, 12-0, 11-1, 11-2 and the B1G runner ups when the coaches played it terribly when Denard got hurt... Next year should be the start of a bigtime turn around

I think my biggest complaint about Gallon was his decision making fielding punts but he's improved at that a lot. How our smallest receiver became our jumpball guy is beyond me but he needs more touches/targets.

I know they scored right before the half but it doesn't look like half FSU's squad doesn't give two poops that they are playing right now.

Everytime I watch Michigan All I see JG do is make plays, and all I ever see Michigan fans do is b**** and Moan about him.

Please show me where those "fans" are... Dude has been the most reliable offensive player the past 2 years.... He should have a pretty good year next year with Devin at QB... Shocked Michigan played them that closely... Refs were bad all game long and laughable more than that.... They were throwing flags every time someone got looked at funny.... No shame in Michigan losing to 12-0, 12-0, 11-1, 11-2 and the B1G runner ups when the coaches played it terribly when Denard got hurt... Next year should be the start of a bigtime turn around

sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiid, there are NT members who gripe about Gallon.

twitter Michigan fans do, rivals too, Mainboarders also.

they are everywhere.

You can really see the athelete talent level on both ends of the spectrum between these teams. But for FSU not to be blowing this team out says one of two things: How bad they are or how disinterested they are in playing this game.
You forgot the third. Jimbo doesn't know how to call plays. FSU O-line has about 50 pounds on the Northern Illinois D-line and a physical runner in Wilder yet instead of running it down their throats in the I-formation, he rather stay in shotgun. :smh:

Last edited:
u see what happens when u pass the ball NIU?

they keep running that QB run **** and it ant working, just throw it

I missed the 1st half, but I've heard them say Jordan Lynch grew up on the Southside of Chicago at least 3 times in the 3rd quarter so far. 

And there's a big interception, thank you

They to kill is *** :lol:

Why would you call that play at this point in the game? Some coaches just confuse the hell out of me.

Fumble? Come on now. I know the ball moved but it didn't dislodge until the knee hit.

Last edited:
Great game, Lonnie 
pimp.gif

Dam. That int when NIU was on driving on FSU's 30 yrd line really turned things around. And I really was hoping for an epic ending,

Back
Top Bottom