2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

For anyone who just watched that CMU WKU game, I just want to say I am pretty sure I'm about 75% responsible for that blocked kick that lead to the CMU win. I was directly behind the kicker (approx 15 ft) yelling some vulgar things and I'm pretty sure it caught him off guard. Sure enough, he muffed it and the kick was blocked. :lol:

Word on the street is VT will make a run at Pep Hamilton, Stanford's QB coach/OC. Would be a huge upgrade and a smart move, but I also can't stand to watch Stanford's offense; its effective but its like watching paint dry.

What have you got against smashmouth run TE oriented passing offenses?  Logan should thrive in it.

Could be an all ACC TE...

Last edited:

Last edited:
lmaoooooo @ the punter actually having to go to the hospital for chest pain

dude ****** around and raised his blood pressure 
laugh.gif

The next Coby Fleener???

lol well played. Funny thing is that we were expecting him to be a stud TE but now without him there our TE talent is probably among the worst in the ACC. Dudes are slow, weak, can't catch and can't block.

Also read today we haven't signed any 4* that were true OL or WR coming out of high school in 3 years. How the hell do you go 3 recruiting cycles without signing a 4* at those positions?!?

Dude from Duke just sauteed his own brains

What the **** is up w/ these team doctors they put dude RIGHT Back in the game and he knocked himself silly again

Last edited:
Dude from Duke just sauteed his own brains
What the **** is up w/ these team doctors they put dude RIGHT Back in the game and he knocked himself silly again

:lol:

He's gotta damn near have a concussion.

And Damn Butch Jones for leaving scraps behind on his way out. :smh:

I could be out there coaching these dudes at this point :smh:

Why would you block someone that way ANYWAY Winn? He basically dove at the back of his damn feet! WHY!?

Back
Top Bottom