2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

This game is de-liv-er-ing
Taylor running that rock strawng :pimp:
Let's hope it keeps up

Man I wanna see chip keep going for those fourths ...
No way Stanford keeps stopping this offense ... No way

Last edited:
Had the opportunity to go to senior day at the Big House. Kind of sad to see guys like Kovacs, Demens, Campbell, even JT Floyd leave. They all turned themselves into some players after going through such a weird time at Michigan. Wish Campbell could have had 4 years under Hoke and co. I'm gonna really miss Denard. Obviously not the greatest passer and Borges didn't really know how to use him but he stuck it out and I respect that. I really enjoyed watching him.

Hope Fitz can recover and he has a better O-line blocking for him.

Gardner = Good. (Interior)O-line = bad.

Please don't put Maryland/Rutgers in the B1G.

Injuries not helping

BUT

Im not worried one bit

Once our offense gets the ball rolling then the touchdowns will start comin back to back to back

this reminds me of the start of the Arizona State game

ASU came out the gate balling and we came out slipping n fumbling

Wow. Baylor dominating this game thus far. Notre dame on pace for bcs championship? Such an easy , Boise state like schedule for Nd. Yikes.

Last edited:
Come on KSU :\

It can't end, not like this! You can't let ND get into the title game; I can't live with that reality man. :smh:

Everyone was saying how difficult ND's schedule was in August, nothing they can do about it now. If other teams handle their business, they'll be left out....if not, and then ND does, they're in and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Derek Dooley getting fired after this game? C'mon Stanford and Baylor...I want chaos

I like Collin Klein but dude has that Chad Pennington arm strength. I'm always amazed the ball can even stay in the air that long. All his highlights look like they're chopped and screwed.

ND's schedule Boise St like? :rolleyes
Stick to trainers.
So many convenient home games. A few overrated ranked opponents. Bc, byu, wake, are a joke. Prominent tv coverage gives a different perspective. It's a joke.

There are a ton of teams that have convenient schedules and play laughable OOC schedules. If K State or Oregon were to lose and make it to the Championship, they would have beaten Stanford & Oklahoma among some decent teams. Picking out 3 teams on their schedule that are weak is idiotic, they didn't schedule ****** directional schools or anything.

I mean, look at most SEC OOC schedules and even how they conveniently schedule cupcakes this week before their rivalry games. UGA has beaten Florida and otherwise nobody with a pulse while getting wiped by South Carolina and they're division champs in the mighty SEC.

Maybe you just don't like ND, I'm not a fan, but that's just a dumb statement.

Back
Top Bottom