2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

No UGA visit. He's going suit shopping for NSD. Heard Golden already sent him his orange tie to wear. :nerd:

Does that mean UF or UM? :lol:

Hopefully he didn't send him one of those ties that Golden wears. His Shirt/Tie comes in a pack from Sears

Last edited:

Bosco people are saying Josh Rosen took offense that USC offered Ricky Town and not him (even though Rosen was just lukewarm on SC) :lol:

Josh has had a USC offer for a while now.

I know. Assumed they meant he wasn't pursued as hard as Town but it's why I included the laughing face.  I realize I wasnt clear.  Rumor doesn't really make sense.  Sounds like USC fans are just getting antsy leading up to to NSD.

Another gem floating on SC boards: Max Browne is mad about Town and wants to transfer to UW. Trolls :lol:  

Turns out that was true after all... For Wittek. :lol:

Last edited:

Bosco people are saying Josh Rosen took offense that USC offered Ricky Town and not him (even though Rosen was just lukewarm on SC) 
laugh.gif

I know. Assumed they meant he wasn't pursued as hard as Town but it's why I included the laughing face.  I realize I wasnt clear.  Rumor doesn't really make sense.  Sounds like USC fans are just getting antsy leading up to to NSD.

Another gem floating on SC boards: Max Browne is mad about Town and wants to transfer to UW. Trolls 
laugh.gif

Turns out that was true after all... For Wittek.
laugh.gif
Only because he's graduating.  People suspected he'd be gone.  It makes no sense for him to battle with two guys he'll probably lose out to when he can go play two years right now elsewhere.

Shame.  between Max and Cody, Max is the one with the pro body and huge arm.  He just sucks... Kiffen stunted his growth. Watch him go be Zach Mettenberger somewhere.

This probably means David Sills is back in the mix now.

Last edited:

Bosco people are saying Josh Rosen took offense that USC offered Ricky Town and not him (even though Rosen was just lukewarm on SC) :lol:

Another gem floating on SC boards: Max Browne is mad about Town and wants to transfer to UW. Trolls :lol:  

Turns out that was true after all... For Wittek. :lol:

Wittek transferring was no surprise we've been waiting on it since Cody took the starting job and Browne basically next in line. It's for the best I'm glad he did.

Dude has an arm, probably one of the biggest in cfb.

BYU commit Fred Warner is taking an official visit to USC today.  People (boards and scouting services) seem to think we can flip him but he's still supposed to head to BYU this weekend for an official.

Is he any good?  I'm too late to this party to know anything about some of these guys.

Last edited:
Saban using Urban-esque church minister tactics?

@JoshuaFrazier99: USC will always be my childhood favorite my dream was to play there but god has led me in a different direction.

Back
Top Bottom