2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Thought Jameis was on that Mario Edwards diet for a second.

Keeping it FSU related do y'all think Christian Jones will be a better pro than collegian?

I think he can succeed as long as he doesn't have to play in the middle. Seems that he slows way down when tasked w/ those kinda spots. Doesn't make decisions as fast

I've known Barrett for a long time, been to yalls house a bunch, and completely forgot he had an older brother lol.

Yeah age gap is vicious between us

Also looks like its a cold weekend in Tally hate it had to be a weekend with three 5 stars on campus

Last edited:
FSU's new starting DT James Winston getting ready for baseball practice

BexGyZPCcAA3KMi.jpg
Pic is photoshopped
laugh.gif

UCLA gonna snipe Rashaun Evans from Alabama and Auburn :nerd:.

Top west coast 2015 DB Iman Marshall making an unofficial visit to UCLA next weekend.

Last edited:
^ Yeah everyone here in Louisiana is counting on him with their WR loses. FSU has a chance because of Winston and the chance to be a part of one of the best wide out corps in the nation

Nick Harvey, long time A&M committ, is allegedly taking an offical to Texas this weekend, and apparently Strong was at his HS this week.

Fox sports reporting that UGA will be adding former titans DL coach Tracy Rocker to their coaching staff

Last edited:
and Town decommits(2015)

@RickyTownQB
Today I have de-committed from Alabama. It was an honor to get to know Coach Saban and the Alabama fans. Thank you!

Last edited:
Probation here we come.

After Jameis, who's next up at QB for FSU?
Sean Maguire played some this year and John Franklin III is there as well I expect those two to battle it out letting JJ Cosentino who Jimbo loves red-shirt. Treon Harris a more athletic QB is also in this class but there is a big chance he de-commits he just came from UF who runs the spread and has two more OVs scheduled.

Also Bud just posted CJ Worton's tweets to Travis Rudolph asking him to come visit UF. I think CJ is going to de-commit the minute Lane commits

Let me ask you guys who follow recruiting, what is the difference between top rankings and composite rankings?

and Town decommits(2015)

@RickyTownQB
Today I have de-committed from Alabama. It was an honor to get to know Coach Saban and the Alabama fans. Thank you!
pimp.gif

Coincidence that he was supposed to have visited usc today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom