2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Any news on Derrick griffin? Did he qualify or is he gonna end up another kid who couldn't and go to Marshall.

wait what??

that's
pimp.gif
oregon dont do well vs size

Any news on Derrick griffin? Did he qualify or is he gonna end up another kid who couldn't and go to Marshall.
Griffin should be tearing it up with RSJ at A&M. It is a damn shame when kids can't qualify academically.

btw, I hate Baylor and I'm just loving this 
pimp.gif
. but the game isn't over yet. 

Baylor is just too undisciplined. They would have gotten smashed in the championship game if they made it IMO

Griffin should be tearing it up with RSJ at A&M. It is a damn shame when kids can't qualify academically.

btw, I hate Baylor and I'm just loving this :pimp: . but the game isn't over yet. 

Could he have qualified at A&M? I doubt he could have or he probably would of committed back to you guys.

Could he have qualified at A&M? I doubt he could have or he probably would of committed back to you guys.
I was just saying it is a shame he couldn't qualify out of HS. Haven't kept track of him since his offer was pulled. 

Insanely happy for my school today...

Can't even imagine where we would be had we pulled it out against SC...

I'll take this win for sure though, Go Knights!!!

I was just saying it is a shame he couldn't qualify out of HS. Haven't kept track of him since his offer was pulled. 

He's supposedly took his ACT to see if he's qualified. If he doesn't it really is a shame so dudes just can't focus themselves

Back
Top Bottom