2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Juco OL Kareem Are commits to FSU. Looks like the Noles will actualy hit their OL numbers (Looks like they will land some combo of Derrick Kelly, Ragnow and R. Johnson between now and NSD) and actually have quality players:

:smile: :smile:

It apparently happened last friday.

uf, FSU, Clemson

RichRod gonna pull Jalen Tabor? nice

:wow:

Locksley losing a MD kid to Zona? What is this, bball? :lol:

Tabor & Naijiel Hale :smokin

Last edited:
Snyder sucks. He should be fired, really.

Yep. He can't make in game adjustments. I think it's funny that no one is gonna be held accountable for how bad the Aggies defense was. They were an average defense away from legit contending for a national championship. What a waste of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Apparently Gruden is interested in the Texas gig.. Which would be the top of the mountain for them if they could pull it off

DJ Pettway is enrolling at Alabama, after being kicked off the team in February for those robberies w/ other Bama players

So now that it looks like Devin Gardner's not playing, when Michigan loses to Kansas State, do people start calling for Brady Hoke's job?  Not just rumblings, I mean do they say "fire Hoke," and mean it.

Yearby finished his career with 5,593 yards and 68 touchdowns, second-most behind only Bobby Washington in Miami-Dade history. Cook, who had 322 fewer carries than Yearby (721), finishes with 4,267 yards and 64 touchdowns. Together, though, they’re the most prolific duo ever in Dade, and quite possibly the state, too.

:x :x :x @ those #'s

Bobby Washington, thought dude was gonna kill @ NCSU

Last edited:
Only the ones that can't rationalize anything. I feel like Hoke will be around at least two more years, unless he absolutely tanks it next year.

828318178.gif

Was that after the Mich St game? Looks like he's trying to sprinkle dandruff on his Papa John's. Might make that ****** pizza taste better. :x

What does Gruden know about coaching college football? Does he have experience coaching and recruiting 18-22 year-olds? I thought he came up in the pros...

Last edited:
What does Gruden know about coaching college football? Does he have experience coaching and recruiting 18-22 year-olds? I thought he came up in the pros...

I don't believe Gruden is taking that job but I would think Gruden could put a talented staff together, plus its not hard to recruit at Texas. He's a terrible talent evaluator tho.

Busy day at A&M...

Gave Jake Spavital the play calling duties to keep him reciprocating interest from Florida and others...

Tosh under investigation?

Last edited:
Isn't the Buckeye confidence about Hoke a little much? I know he's 0-2 against them but it's not like he's been outclassed. They had their chance to win each game against Urb.

Isn't the Buckeye confidence about Hoke a little much? I know he's 0-2 against them but it's not like he's been outclassed. They had their chance to win each game against Urb.

He's had ONE good year there where they overachieved and made a BCS bowl, they've been mediocre ever sense and will continue to be

Back
Top Bottom