2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Dalvin got paid by Clemson, Florida, F$U, and now his grandma wants us to pony up so he can sign with Arkansas or some **** at the last minute? No thanks. :lol:

Kid must be good, cuz he's getting paid by everybody.

You know what it is with Cook.

His brother is at the U. His mom wants the U. His dad wants the U. His high school teammates comin to the U.

He might choose F$U tho.

With Nev in jail, we don't have that kinda cash layin around no mo. :smh:

:pimp:

Regardless on if Cook comes to FSU or not I still think our class will be top 3/4....but I wouldn't mind an elite talent @ RB in this year's class

Other than that it's some bandwagon ****, no. How hard is it to pick one team.
Bandwagon shh?

Allow me -- If you grow up in Arkansas, where there are no pro-teams, you are a Razorback fan from Day 1. Maybe if you played for a coach and watch him climb the ranks in that state, you pull for him?

Lastly, f you don't want to attend that school based on low academic standards[Arkansas], you go elsewhere...insert Ohio State University.

Now you can hop off good sir.
Based Sork telling it like it is

q9amn.png

Cook is a need (or another back), can't walk away from this class w/ just 1 RB

True, can't really count on Pender to be around, and injuries can occur at any moment... how do you feel about Scarborough, even though he's committed to Bama?

Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura 1m
Mariota: 3,412, 30 TD, 4 INT, Rush: 81-582 (7.2) 9 TD. Manziel: 3,372, 33 TD, 13 INT, Rush: 133-686 (5.2) 8 TD. Oregon 10-2, TAMU 8-4.

College GameDay
Congratulations to the ‪#‎Heisman‬ Finalists:
Jordan Lynch
Johnny Manziel
Tre Mason
AJ McCarron
Andre Williams
Jameis Winston

College GameDay
Congratulations to the ‪#‎Heisman‬ Finalists:
Jordan Lynch
Johnny Manziel
Tre Mason
AJ McCarron
Andre Williams
Jameis Winston

I think Jordan Lynch should win

Not serious just want to rustle dre jimmies Jameis Winston in a landslide #blackexcellence

Im new to this a lot of this recruiting stuff and its crazy, today I learned that when a player from South Florida commits to Clemson early there is usually money involved. :lol:

Jordan Lynch doesn't put up those numbers in a BCS conference.

Now that he is cleared, I don't see how Jameis Winston loses the award. He's going to get it.

That Jackson kid has been rumored to be decommiting for forever, so I'd be surprised if it's just a "taking visits" thing

What's new w/ Cook? Should be all good news coming off his OV, I would assume
Kid just started playing football and being recruited. He's seeing Nigel go on visits and smash ***********, he just wants his turn. Never visited any other school besides UM. 

This is why I don't follow recruiting anywhere near as much as I used to. :lol:

Just tell me on signing day who we got, don't care about all the drama in between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom