2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Orange is whom ?

Clemson - Ohio State

Thought we were going to get OSU-Bama? 

Sounds like Miami-UGA isn't happening now. 

Last edited:
Thought we were going to get OSU-Bama? 

Sounds like Miami-UGA isn't happening now. 

Im hearing Duke in Chick Fil A now. I'm guessing ACC intervened to make sure Duke didin't slide too far. Oh well saves me money, I'm not paying to watch UGA play Duke if we do end up in CFA Bowl.

Would much rather it turn out to be

Baylor/OSU
Clemson/Bama
Oklahoma/UCF

Oh god us and baylor would be a horrid shoot out :lol:

I wish we'd play Bama, I'm sure they'd win but I'd like to see how we did against them. Still don't see how oklahoma will be in a BCS game

Michigan vs TAMU in the Gator Bowl???

I think it will be Michigan-LSU. From what I understand what forced CFA to take UGA was that the Outback took TAMU and CFA didn't want LSU again so they are taking UGA. If Outback took LSU as was expected then TAMU to the CFA and UGA to Gator.

They said shanahan might be out as washington ******** coach and then baylors coach possibly? Didn't he just sign an extension though?

*edit* Lmao wow we can't say a team name? Smh pathetic

Last edited:
@BFeldmanCBS: New Year's Eve with JFF & #Aggies playing #Duke in @chickfilabowl on Dec. 31..Meaning Duke will likely have faced last 2 Heisman winners

Ewww

@BFeldmanCBS: New Year's Eve with JFF & #Aggies playing #Duke in @chickfilabowl on Dec. 31..Meaning Duke will likely have faced last 2 Heisman winners

Ewww

I had a feeling duke would get into.the Chicfila. That pretty much puts us against Louisville.

Heard Oregon has a slight chance of getting voted to play in the sugar against Bama

Only thing stopping that is something about the playoffs next year with the SEC and Big12 working together with the top 2 teams in there conference for the playoffs so they might pick Oklahoma as a nod to the relationship coming next year

Please correct me if I'm wrong

It sounds too good to be true

Miami has been selected to face Louisville in the Russell Athletic Bowl, a source tells me via @adamhimmelsbach

Back
Top Bottom