2013 BMW M6

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Looks beautiful. However, they should really get rid of the M6 badge on the front grill.

Agreed def remove the "M6" Badge. 
sick.gif
 Overkill there

Ive grown to like the old M6 since I see a black one in my garage all the time. Filthy. 
pimp.gif

These new ones actually look pretty good. The headlights are straight and the whole front end looks good.

Cant say the same for the new 5. I only like the front end with a kit on it. The LTBMW white 5 series is too mean. TOO MEAN.
pimp.gif

6179964176_e114019bd3.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Ive grown to like the old M6 since I see a black one in my garage all the time. Filthy. 
pimp.gif

These new ones actually look pretty good. The headlights are straight and the whole front end looks good.

Cant say the same for the new 5. I only like the front end with a kit on it. The LTBMW white 5 series is too mean. TOO MEAN.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

WACK !

Seriously looks like they are copying the Audi S5. Especially the back design of the car body
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's going to be a good car, but something about the looks. It looks fine, but it's not something that when I see it on the streets I'd look at it for more than a few seconds.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
The 5 is so mean!

The M6 is dope too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
give me one in all white please.

Originally Posted by megatron

Everyone always hates the new gens when they drop. Then they fall in love with them. Word to the Current 7 and 5 series.

I think it's beautiful.

the new 7 series is terrible
sick.gif
and 6 series has always been ugly as sin, the M6 still looks like trash.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I wonder if it will come with one of these ?

stearnspg4-I590-typeS-2008.jpg

Spoiler [+]

_41041270_fire_ap203.jpg

I don't get it...

Back
Top Bottom