2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
That custom is pretty good the only thing I would change if I had any idea how to do all that is find a way to dye the white on the inner lace hole area and also I would have used a more matte black paint that angelus or whatever looks a tad shiny for my tatstes

You edited this to try and throw hurtful comments at me?
mean.gif
what's the point?

I said that they are still in stores... Wtf does that have to do with real blk/gld 1s?
fam you taking these post very serious hurtful? na man you try and shoot down almost  everything anybody in here says ,i posted that because of the customs just move along no time for internet arguments 

can a mod lock this thread....it really went to poop...this man sat here and made some dope customs and yall try to throw him under the bus....when half of yall cant tell the difference between fakes and authentic's...i love jordans i watched him play as a kid and no not on the wizards....so there goes my obsession with the kicks buying what i didnt have or couldnt afford....u 14-21 year olds need to beat it...cause yall making it nasty out here...can yall move on to the next fashion trend

can a mod lock this thread....it really went to poop...this man sat here and made some dope customs and yall try to throw him under the bus....when half of yall cant tell the difference between fakes and authentic's...i love jordans i watched him play as a kid and no not on the wizards....so there goes my obsession with the kicks buying what i didnt have or couldnt afford....u 14-21 year olds need to beat it...cause yall making it nasty out here...can yall move on to the next fashion trend

from your finger tips to gods ears

aside from all the whining in this thread, it has been pretty helpful for ppl who struck out and r looking for decent prices in the aftermarket

I think this thread is still entertaining. It's not everyday people obsess over a pair of Jordan's....wait

We have this wonderful thread, yet no Royal thread again. How about an aftermath to the aftermath Royal thread part deux to the 3rd power.

Those leather customs > the retro. I much prefer the leather with no glitters. Stays true to the og.

This is coming from someone with a pair of the retro. I sold already in order to get a second pair of royals and have some cash left over. I was ready to put some money up on top of the trade. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This thread becoming ridiculous. Dudes gloating posting up pics of 6 pairs, 3 pairs, and making childish comments.

Good lord, could Mark be more obnoxious? "You can't count." I will agree with one thing he said on Saturday. "These are over, end this thread." Pathetic.
rebelmindz edited his post from simply "what's your point" to take shots at me when all I said was if you wanted the Celtics 1s you didn't have to wait for FNL to put pairs up this morning. He said "what's your point" so I would respond so he could comment on how he doesn't want to see me post anymore.

When I didn't respond he felt the need to edit it so I would. It was a lousy move. I probably shouldn't have showed off.. But Good God. I got luckier than I ever had before after going to every raffle within an hour and half of my house early on Wednesday morning. Killed my day. Then I used my hard earned money to pay a reseller for a third pair because if I trade one id still want two. And that's usually acceptable in here. People always have one to rock and one to stock. Edit: also paid $20 for sneakerrsvp that didn't go through, did an RSVP myself after waiting a few hours for the tweet, and was willing to go to the NBA Store, unlike a lot of you, to camp for them. Except I found out I won before I went there.

Also s/o to clezzie for posting that spot in the bronx the Thursday before release. I couldn't get there before they closed but it was nice of him to mention it.

Does it help at all that members have been messaging me to deal with local resellers and I've been not only negotiating the best price but willing to travel and hour + from my house for them? All for nothing at all. Actually when I think about it I'm paying to travel there, using my boxes, and my bubble wrap... I'm losing money. No. All you guys do is want to criticize me for still posting in here and being a little excited for winning 2 raffles.

Last edited:
Don't mean to add to the salt but I just found out a store in Queens had these,  AFTER saturday, FOR REGULAR PRICE. Nuts. 

By the way check out the new sig ;-)

Don't mean to add to the salt but I just found out a store in Queens had these,  AFTER saturday, FOR REGULAR PRICE. Nuts. 

good luck trading them for Banneds. i wouldnt do it and neither would alot of people who have them. but props on getting the black/golds for retail

Check out my sig. Not a chance in hell I'd trade my Banned 1's for these. It's not a terrible shoe, but these would probably be sitting on shelves like the Celtics if they'd made more than a couple thousand pairs and actually distributed them outside of NY.

@ Sthebest - Beautiful shoe bro. You have to admire someone who would put the time and creative energy into customizing something to look like another thing that appeals to them.

@Grape - I have to agree with you on the "hypebeast" thing. Not everyone, who buys every shoe, that has fanfare associated with it, is "hypebeasting."  The thought is kind of ridiculous and smells peculiarly like "envy." It really is ok to want a shoe that a lot of other people want too, not because others want it, but because you happen to like it independent of its popularity to others. 

@NYStatenIsland - No one can duplicate huh? I may be your huckleberry. 

Lol... my bad bro... wasn't really out to challenge anybody but pointing out that I have a couple of Jordan 1s that some people in here probably don't know what they are. Not going to argue in these threads anymore especially with somebody that has no life and spends all his time in forums with more posts than me in 6 months than I have in 10 years. Would love to know what you're working with but we can take it to the PM.

Can't we all just get along, lol? Seriously too many folks are getting worked up over nothing. Congrats to those who got pairs! If you didn't and you really want them, shell out some cash or sell some of your other grails to get them. If you don't like them then don't clown others who do or spent more money than you would to get them. To each their own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom