2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1 OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the area near Nike NYC? Never been there so don't know. I know there's gonna be fools waiting to catch somebody walking out with their RSVP'd pairs.
Safe. Very safe. Lots of police presence and expensive flagship stores (close to Central Park and 5th ave) in the extremely secure trump tower

Facts..which is why I would never be as foolish enough to wear them in certain areas or to not be protected. People will try you for anything if you let em.

How's the area near Nike NYC? Never been there so don't know. I know there's gonna be fools waiting to catch somebody walking out with their RSVP'd pairs.

I don't think anyone would try that at NTNY I could be wrong though. I haven't been there in like 4 years.

NTNY is safe. When I went to get my corks from 21 mercer, no one was outside trying to rob anyone either ( I went with 3 ppl just in case). 

nothing lower than $450 on ebay...
sick.gif

how many pairs of these did they make? like 1500 WORLDWIDE? which is only available in New York in the entire WORLD

ridiculous
nah thats too low....5k-10k havent even seen many celebs post these on ig....which lets me know these are limited

the royals i really only saw pics from kanye hov and jeezy maybe fab thats it rap wise 

NDC tweeted that they are not releasing these
He was obviously kidding :smh: GrapeAPE knows everything... Just messing with the kid.

Think we should chill on this thread until tomorrow night when people start receiving word their raffles failed :lol:

Oh, I haven't lived in NY since after 9/11 lol, I'm in TX these days. But regardless of where you stay, you gotta be wise about your surroundings.

I've picked up tons of hyped up RSVP's. Only felt worried walking out of 21 mercer with the gold box corks. NTNYC is a breeze. Tons of cabs too. If you really feel worried just bring a duffel bag and cab yourself a few blocks away. Then go on with your business. It's not big deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom