2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure dudees like Fisher and big shot Bob have saved dudes ***** before and didn't just keep them in the game with 2 mins left.

Y'all gotta remember at this time of the year there's bound to be more stupidity. We get all the casuals who stroll in and give their 2 cents on the 7 full NBA games they watch per season. I just scroll right past the ****.
As do I.

Unfortunately we're the minority.
laugh.gif

half the people spitting out that non sense have no clue what clutch even means.

Like seriously.

How can clutchness be only defined by how many game winners a player makes.
Clutch is like any basketball play that has a great impact in crunch time.

Scoring definitely has the most impact, ala making shots to tie a close game or even putting the team on your back and scoring 10 straight. Not just buzzer beaters.
Steals, blocks, defensive stops, etc. should be included too.

I just explained how people could see how it looks like LeBron could get bailed out by role player, and people claim I don't think he's "CLUTCH"????? I don't get it, I say LeBron one of the greats in the and snippet, yet they jump on me. Ill never get it.

I thought so definitley too, but spurs looking hella shaky these last 2 games. We'll see tomorrow if it's fluke or theyre really choking a 2-0 lead again lol
Either way, as a LeBron fan, I've been hella spoiled the last 4 years lol

Last edited:
Dude, he hit the shot. Lebron also hit a huge 3 with less than 30 seconds left to make that 3 possible.

The hell do you mean "Ray don't hit the shot then what?" He hit the damn shot :lol:

I'm not getting played you damn well know what I'm saying whether you let yourself see it or not

Ray smacked that corner 3 after lebron jagged the 3 with less than 20 sec left

That's not saving his ***? It was over

Last edited:
I'm not getting played you damn well know what I'm saying whether you let yourself see it or not

Ray smacked that corner 3 after lebron jagged the 3

I actually don't know what you're saying...i'm being serious too.

You can't use hypotheticals to prove your point man. What if Ray missed a 3? What? What if Ray Missed the 3, the ball got tapped out, and Lebron hit another 3 to tie the game? You see why you can't use that?

If Lebron misses that 3 in Game 6 anything that happens after doesn't matter. Lebron's 3 has just as much value as Ray Allen's. It's not even arguable.

You can't use hypotheticals to prove your point man. What if Ray missed a 3? What? What if Ray Missed the 3, the ball got tapped out, and Lebron hit another 3 to tie the game? You see why you can't use that?

If Lebron misses that 3 in Game 6 anything that happens after doesn't matter. Lebron's 3 has just as much value as Ray Allen's. It's not even arguable.

Imo ray don't hit the shot THERE DONE

I guess agree to disagree no more 2 say

You can't say "If ray don't hit the shot THERE DONE" b...He hit the shot :lol: but I guess man, you got it.

I comprehend what your saying it happened that's that...

But to ME that's saving lebrons.***

Ray the best 3 pt.shooter since.reggie.or.peja

IF He's not there to smack that shot, lebron wud b media thanksgiving dinner

Last edited:
half the people spitting out that non sense have no clue what clutch even means.

Like seriously.

How can clutchness be only defined by how many game winners a player makes.
Clutch is like any basketball play that has a great impact in crunch time.

Scoring definitely has the most impact, ala making shots to tie a close game or even putting the team on your back and scoring 10 straight. Not just buzzer beaters.
Steals, blocks, defensive stops, etc. should be included too.

To me, youre the coolest heat fan on this board, so ima leave all trolling out and give my genuine response.

To ME, clutch is going beyond what you normally do in the defining/closing moments of the game and bringing your team to victory. (See pg tonight) Buddy was just draining crucial shot after crucial shot. Prolly shot like 80% in the 4th (idk just guessing lol)

LeBron is an insanely great player, so most of the time (to me) its just lebron being great, or just lebron being lebron.

With that said Ive only seen lebron do that 3 or 4 times, where he went above and beyond what he noramlly did to win a game. Game 6 ECF That game agaisnt detroit. That orlando shot :x and even game 6 2013 finals, but his teammates saved him from ******* up that game, so that's a grey area game lol. (Im sure hes done it here and there in the regular season)

But 90% of the time, hes making the same play with 10 seconds left in the game that he is with 4 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Im one of those take a tough, contested, shot as lebron james as opposed to a decent shot from a chris bosh or ud or ray. (Tonight an example)

End response.

IF He's not there to smack that shot, lebron is a media thanksgiving dinner

Aye i'm curious...Where does Lebron 4th quarter in game 6 vs the spurs play in your "Ray Allen saved Lebron's *** narrative?"

Legit curious. :nerd:

Breaking news, role players have stepped up and hit huge shots on championship teams throughout the entire history of the NBA.

Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, John Paxson, Steve Kerr, Avery Johnson, Sean Elliott, Mike Miller, Jason Terry, Mario Elie, Vinnie Johnson, etc etc etc etc etc.

Can we move on at some point?
Your trying too hard.

Bron got saved both finals.

I agree he's almost there man just not there yet premature talk imo

Ray don't hit the shot then what?
Lebron brought them back that's what greats do but Allen don't make that shot do they win a ring?

That's called saving his ***
Dude, he hit the shot. Lebron also hit a huge 3 with less than 30 seconds left to make that 3 possible.

The hell do you mean "Ray don't hit the shot then what?" He hit the damn shot
laugh.gif
They Lose.

Ray bailed them out...

Bron had 2 or 3 turnovers in the final minutes game 6.

He kept jacking 3's. One of them was bound to go in...... He jacked another and Bosh rebounded it and passed to Ray.

It wasnt like Ray had to shoot it.... or was even open.

He caught that in front of the 3pt line and had to take a few steps back to shoot it. He bailed Bron out and the Heat.

Ray smacked that corner 3 after lebron jagged the 3

Point value sure. But if Lebron woulda missed bosh woulda just got the board and kicked it to ray for a 3. Game isnt over if he misses that shot, it is if ray missed.

:rofl: @ Doug Collins

That's awesome.

RawWetFlatcoatretriever.gif

The contrast between Lance's dead *** serious face and Lebron laughing is the best part of that gif

Lance learned from VC

vince-carter-rudy-gay.gif

Last edited:

You can't say "If ray don't hit the shot THERE DONE" b...He hit the shot
laugh.gif
but I guess man, you got it.

He's not there lebron is a media thanksgiving dinner
but ray allen and any other role player is not there to win lebron championships, they are there because they themselves want to win championships with the entire team that is built around them.

ray allen saved the miami heat's *** when he made that shot

it may have been an improbable ending but miami just played better than the spurs did that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom