2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't. Does that allow you to stream the games? I thought that was just for stats and such. I'm downloading the app now...

EDIT: Did a search. There's no such app
Just google Tnt overtime NBA, about 5 minutes before the game it should be a live stream of the game where you can change the angles. Should work for the iPhone. I watch a couple of regular season games

Bron has not given one damn on D this entire season, guess he said no mas after he lost the dpoy to gasol last year.

simmons knows he can say whatever he wants and not get fired. he would have to pull a sterling to get taken off the air :lol:

um but the game is on espn...just saying

Clearly didn't read my post.

MPire said:
Anyone know of a way I can watch the WCF game on my iPhone? I don't have my directv wireless kit yet and I'm heading to Miami tomorrow night and didn't want to miss the game? If anyone knows of any streaming capabilities that are compatible with the iPhone for the game tomorrow, you'd be a HUGE help.

Bill Simmons just say Joey Crawfordgate??? Getting caught wording B.S., he really left all dambs at home tonight...

I need to hear Lebrons halftime speech.

"We don't like them, they don't like us. Let's go out here and get this win so we can get back on the plane and watch Fargo."
laugh.gif
Fargo is my joint though man, Billy Bob is on one in the series.

Last edited:
Just google Tnt overtime NBA, about 5 minutes before the game it should be a live stream of the game where you can change the angles. Should work for the iPhone. I watch a couple of regular season games

Thanks for reading my post accurately and providing that info. I'm praying that works tomorrow night :smokin

I think the Big 3 remain in Miami if they win another title, and they do the same thing they've been doing, trading the Mike Millers off for new same age Mike Miller types

Even if they lose this series the big 3 will be back next year. There not going anywhere. Riley will just retool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom