2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it sad that i cant wait for the Summer League?
laugh.gif
FIBA > Summer League
yep......too bad the tourney ain't until september but there should be plenty of friendlies b/t july and august 

Lol at anyone thinking Pau is making a team better at this point of goods career.

Everything is better now than it was in the 90's,except Rap Music and dress codes.

Everything else, including NBA (all sports) is better. The End
IMO of course

^^

laughable . They can't even hit in football anymore.....

One drawback in lieu of 100 positives.
NFL is better for sure, maybe slightly less enjoyable to watch in that area, but only slightly, I take the positives the newer rules ensue over the slight discomfort of your viewing pleasure, all day.

Everything is better now than it was in the 90's,except Rap Music and dress codes.

Everything else, including NBA (all sports) is better. The End
IMO of course

Rap Music was so bad in the 90's :x

Yo man no way.
PAC Biggie Jay Nas Tribe Naughty by Nature Dre Snoop wuTang MosDef NoLimit Redman Meth Scarface Eightball and MJG Tela LilKim Spice1 DJQuik Cube TooShort Bone Thugs MobbDeep MastaAce Outkast Goodie Mobb Twista Brand Nubian Big Pun E40 DMX Common LL BEASTIES GangStarr Juvenile UGK GHETTOBoyz NWA Fugees

Man I could do this all day.
You tripping man

Last edited:
Yo man no way.
PAC Biggie Jay Nas Tribe Naughty by Nature Dre Snoop wuTang MosDef NoLimit Redman Meth Scarface Eightball and MJG Tela LilKim Spice1 DJQuik Cube TooShort Bone Thugs MobbDeep MastaAce Outkast Goodie Mobb Twista Brand Nubian Big Pun E40 DMX Common LL BEASTIES GangStarr Juvenile UGK GHETTOBoyz NWA Fugees

Man I could do this all day.
You tripping man

Literally Pac, Biggie, Jay, Outkast, and Nas on that list are good. Srs and I listened to all of them. Straight horrible. Boring beats, boring cliche rhyme schemes and patterns, just a dreadful listen. I don't know how people do it.

Now 90's R&B? Now that's a different story. That **** is jamming :smokin

No... Not everything is better now. The game over all got softer...

I enjoyed football way more back then . Not even close. Then the NBA became my fav sport. Only two sports worth watching .

everything else sounds true

espn in the 90s was way better then it is now...(a part of sports).

Last edited:
"Lebron and Wife love LA..."

"Lebron kids to attend school in Ohio..."

an NY link should be surfacing shortly

Seriously, if the Spurs can keep Diaw and  Mills, Spurs win in 2015. If Houston, OKC, or LAC add Melo or Love that would be a challenge for SAS, but the salary cap won't allow it unless people start taking substantially less. I think Melo statys in New York as of right now. If Houston moves Lin, Asik, and maybe Parsons then Love is an option. If OKC moves Serge(Doubtful but I said earlier that they cant beat us with the roster they currently have and they need to shake it up), then maybe he fits there.

Salary cap is going to play a huge role in the West and what happens with the balance of power over there and the odds are in our favor because the guys we want arent huge salary cap grabbers. I feel that Diaw and Mills would take 2-3 less mill to stay in San Antonio rather than people not named LeBron leaving 5-7 mill annually on the tabler.

In terms of what free agents are key for the Spurs chances of repeating I am looking at LeBron, Melo, Love, P.Mills, and Diaw because what they do this summer may determine if the Spurs repeat next year. I dont want to see Patty go, and I dont think he will, he loves it here and we love him. Hometown discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom