2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant is tired....Brooks is giving him no blow at all. I don't care how young you are fatigue is a factor. Danny Green could lock down Lebron if Lebron plays the whole game with no rest.

You can't ride your starters all series and expect it not to come back to bite you.

Last edited:
Durant is tired....Brooks is giving him no blow at all. I don't care how young you are fatigue is a factor. Danny Green could lock down Lebron if Lebron plays the whole game with no rest.

You can't ride your starters all series and expect it not to come back to bite you.
Doesn't help that every two seconds Durant is "hurt" one way or the other

That's a foul though. Idk why Kawhi is falling in love with the three either, not Durant is too long for all that. Attack the basket

Thunder always puts their backs against the wall.
Nothing to do with Brooks coaching, they just check out mentally sometimes.
2 diff teams

Lebron won't be "locked down" until he's 33-35

Doesn't help that every two seconds Durant is "hurt" one way or the other

I know right...dude's been popped in the eye and twisted an ankle but still can't get a blow. Coaches gotta know that. He may feel fine but when he needs that lift in his legs late in the 4th it's not gonna be there.

"A shot every trip down the court" really Scott Brooks? You don't say

Idk why people keep shooting threes :smh: it needs to end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom