2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
neither went running for help to win chips
the pic is 10000000% right
They would have went running if they had big Z as there number two.

Don't forget donyell Marshall, Ben Wallace, mo Williams, Larry Hughes, boobie Gibson,antawn Jamison.. should I go on?

remove Marshall and Ben Wallace and thats a solid team around Lebron.

Mo Williams played pretty well in Cle. Hughes was decent

you act like everyone gets blessed with good drafting or something? If Lebron and the GM would have worked together and the GM wasnt an idiot they could have gotten someone to sign. They screwed up not getting Redd. Then supposedly wouldnt trade Hickson for Amare.

Kobe panned out and was a rookie when they got Shaq.

Bulls drafted Pippen...

coming and meeting with other players to join up is cowardly so stop bringing Kobe, Shaq, Pippen, and Jordan up you chumps. Congrat to Lebrons, it worked and he got 2 championships out of it possibly 3 but IDC he HAD to joing up with 2 other superstars just to get over the hump.

It won't go up $5mil a year.

This is like a once in 5-6 year thing where the market readjusts. Then the cap and luxury tax goes up at most $1mil a year, but most times $500K.

If KD leaves OKC it will be to a big market team, or Wizards. No way he goes from a small market team that has championship contention to another small market team.

Numerous projections have the luxury tax going from $77 mil for next year to $81 mil for 2015/16. We'll see in July but if that stands pacers have the ability to keep Lance outright at $10 mil seeing as they are sitting at $66 mil now for next season and they have Lance's bird rights or by making one minimal move or paying very minimal tax.

Even with large increases, that's to benefit larger market teams who can afford it, or small market teams who are already on the cusp of passing the luxury tax (makes that Harden deal look even worse :lol:)

Pacers won't want to go up $10mil a year in salaries for the next few years, especially if it will provide diminishing returns. Which it will.

Also let's not factor in that the organization really isn't fond of Lance anymore. Sure, they'll keep him if he wants to come back, but they won't go where teams with cap space can.

Last edited:
Isnt steve kerr percentage wise the best three point shooter? And i never knew lebron went to mia to team up with ray ray.

If the gm wasn't an idiot lol? Who's fault is that? Is LeBron supposed to go into his office and smack sense into him? He was obviously an idiot and wasn't doing anything to make major moves.

The thing that amuses me is just how illiterate Lebron haters are. Talking out of their ***** rather than showing any semblance of having a functional brain.

Come on bosh birdman ray allen james wade... What? Mine as well go for Melo while there at it

Stern blocked that CP3 Dwight Kobe thing happening why?

Cause that **** is disgusting and

Nobody wants any more of that lopsided super team **** unless there profiting off it (nba)

they didn't want the lakers shutting down there new face of the nba
They want that MJ stamp on Bron bad

If indy pulls out a miracle
You know what? foget about it

The thing that amuses me is just how illiterate Lebron haters are. Talking out of their ***** rather than showing any semblance of having a functional brain.
That's not necessary bruh. There's just as many LeBron fans that fit that description.
I know, but considering how righteous they (haters specifically) act, you'd think they would be a little smarter or AT LEAST be better fact checkers.

Last edited:
Same chicago fans crying would be buffing Bron if he went to Chi as he carried that team in the playoffs while D.Rose picks out suits

Haha dead srs no bro I really wanted 1.
That's just me your rite bandwagon fans would be full force but not all.

I wanted Dwade on chi baaad I really thought we had em 2 but ***** made Bron did that ******** let's all 3 allstar free agents signin the same squad and dominate

The Mavs still get there ring.
Then inexperienced okc with lil russ gives them a ring. not a great squad

Next they go out and get a real champ ray allen he comes n saves there *** and they barely win against proven champions

I don't HATE. Lebron but I know he's not the goat I saw the goat

Goats don't airbags 3 point shots.
Miss fast break layups
And jagged important 4th qtr free throw
In closeout easter conference finals

I hate hearing mj brought up its just not right its like yall forgot maybe yall are way younger and didn't witness
But it's wrong to put him there with mj

The numbers mite almost get There one day but.the man the heart the game
You ain't never seeing that again

1 in a lifetime Micheal ******* jordan

Last edited:

Same chicago fans crying would be buffing Bron if he went to Chi as he carried that team in the playoffs while D.Rose picks out suits
Haha dead srs no bro wanted 1

I wanted Dwade on chi baaad I really thought we had em 2 but ***** made Bron did that ******** let's all 3 allstar free agents signin the same squad and dominate

They Mavs still get there ring
Then inexperienced okc with lil russ gives them a ring not a great squad

Next they go out and get a real champ ray allen he comes n saves there *** and they barely win against proven champions

I don't HATE. Lebron but I kniw he's not the goat

Goats don't airbags 3 point shots.
Miss fast break layups
And jagged important 4th qtr free throw
In closeout easter conference finals
repped for the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom