2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just no way OKC can keep up with SA when you look at their shot difficulty compared to the spurs.  Can't sustain that for 48 minutes or enough to win a series

Spurs are doing there part but
Refs put the momentum in spurs for real
That crowds going crazy it does sum

Last edited:

There's just no way OKC can keep up with SA when you look at their shot difficulty compared to the spurs.  Can't sustain that for 48 minutes or enough to win a series
For real. Its not like we're not taking layups and KD and Westbrook arent shooting over double teams while every other Thunder player is standing around watching. Its all paint baskets to Jumpers

People are harping on the officiating for what reason? 

Last edited:
Anyone who said losing Ibaka isn't that big of a deal.. I present to you exhibit A: 60 points in the paint for SA.. and the game isn't over.

I like watching the Spurs cause they run effortless offensive plays. I never see Manu or Parker dribbling for 21 seconds than bricking a contested 3. Everything if done with a purpose. The closest ISO they run is Tim Duncan hitting a bank shot.

Who the hell said Leonard doesn't deserve 10 mill a year? The type of dude that should be no higher than the 3rd highest paid player on your team

Anyone who said losing Ibaka isn't that big of a deal.. I present to you exhibit A: 60 points in the paint for SA.. and the game isn't over.

Anybody who said that is an idiot.

Like I said, Spurs utilize any mismatch, add Brooks signature lineups on top of that and you get 60 points in the paint.

They just have to outscore the Spurs, or anyone for that matter. Thunder hasnt played D since Seattle had them, and the Glove was on the team

They're getting whatever they want out there. Dude defended the inside tough AND gave them another scoring option. They're done.

Sad to see the old thread go but I doubt I'd ever see a thread with the Spurs in the topic title and it have 26 pages so i'll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom