2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did PG say?

Julius F. Wrek

pretty much said they didn't get any calls because they were the road team, that they were just as aggressive as Miami, that they outplayed Miami statistically.. that Lance shoulda backed up all that trash talking... and they are demoralized...

lebron hairline still obtuse doe. don't be fooled

ain't no one cover up that patchwork on his head he had a couple of weeks ago the natural way. he got some kind of miracle gro on his head

paul george wasn't saying **** when they got to the FT line 37 times and miami only got there 15 times in game 1.

I remember when Indy was supposed to "step up their game" when they play the Heat this playoffs. Looks like they actually had no game to begin w/. They are who we thought they were in this year's playoffs.

lebron hairline still obtuse doe. don't be fooled

ain't no one cover up that patchwork on his head he had a couple of weeks ago the natural way. he got some kind of miracle gro on his head
Thats what Im wondering too, unless son hit up Bosely?!

Anyways, watching PG say "we out played them" is pure *******. Son reading the stats like he don't know Miami won :rofl:

Last edited:
Scumbag lebron LOL
laugh.gif

@SportsCenter: George: "Looking at the stat sheet, we outplayed 'em."

LeBron: "We had 7 steals, 20 Pts off turnovers, that has nothing to do w/ FT line."

:lol:

Unchartedrake no meltdown just stating truth

It's okay you know I'm right so no more argument I understand..bandwagon away brother it's cool

Paul George fell apart at the podium:
too.aggressive, home cooking naa
He looked too scared

Dude look what you just said. The Heat went and bought a championship...come on man....Seriously? You don't see how foolish that sounds? smh
You are going to be mad for years to come thinking like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom