2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why teams don't play zone vs Miami like Dallas did to win the finals

zone leaves their defensive rebounding vulnerable

Not everybody has Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion and Dirk is 7 ft tall.

That's a lot of length.

Roy, West, and George are all over 6'9". Indiana can't afford to have Roy attempt to defend the perimeter

6'9 ain't 7 ft and if Hibbert was as mobile as Tyson Chandler at his weight he would be the best defensive player in NBA history.

Yeah Dirk is 7 ft but still horrible on defense :lol: PG and West are above average defenders and have length

'K' is so beta

laugh.gif
rofl i just went with it

I did complain about it too, I was just too busy to be posting in this thread at that time
Refereeing has been garbage in the ECF

you must not have watched game 3 spurs vs okc yesterday.

okc 18-22 from the free throw line in the 3rd quarter and spurs didn't even attempt 1

so yall giving lance a pass with 9 pts but yall still slandering pg?

Hating on PG because he a handsome fella with a crisp shape up
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Good to see PG finally show up this series. Don't care how he looks though. He threw his teammate under the LeBron James bus.

you must not have watched game 3 spurs vs okc yesterday.

okc 18-22 from the free throw line in the 3rd quarter and spurs didn't even attempt 1
I only watched the 1st and 4th qtr. Not surprised though. NBA doesn't want the Spurs to outright sweep the Thunder

I don't understand why teams don't play zone vs Miami like Dallas did to win the finals

zone leaves their defensive rebounding vulnerable

Not everybody has Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion and Dirk is 7 ft tall.

That's a lot of length.

Roy, West, and George are all over 6'9". Indiana can't afford to have Roy attempt to defend the perimeter

6'9 ain't 7 ft and if Hibbert was as mobile as Tyson Chandler at his weight he would be the best defensive player in NBA history.

Yeah Dirk is 7 ft but still horrible on defense :lol: PG and West are above average defenders and have length

Dirk isn't great but he isn't horrible on defense and he definately wasn't in 2011.

Dirk in 2011 was a better help defender than David West is now.

I'm usually the first to bash PG24 for his questionable decision making on and off. Specifically knocking up the stripper and sending the nudes to a guy, but he and West were the only Pacers to step up tonight. I expected Lance to have a big game, but we all knew he is a streaky player.

You know Bosh played well when he gets invited to the podium.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom