2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it?

Where are they going exactly?

What asset other than cousins are they going to be so pained to give? Isiah Thomas? The 8th pick?

I totally endorse it, Cousins and Love might make them a fringe contender, the Toronto Raptors were never even a fringe contender in their entire history, I would trade anyone if I could be a contender for a season or two.
Their assets are 1st rounders, Thomas, McLemore, and Gay. Not to say that T-Wolves want or need any of that, but something's better than nothing and if you can flip it like Denver did then you can have stability for a couple years

I totally endorse it, Cousins and Love might make them a fringe contender, the Toronto Raptors were never even a fringe contender in their entire history, I would trade anyone if I could be a contender for a season or two.
our frontcourt would potentially be called Love Gay Cousins 
sick.gif

or Gay Love Cousins 
sick.gif

So Lance is 0-3 for calling people out.

1. Calling LeBron out for choking
2. Said Wade's knee ain't right
3. LeBron seems weakened

Their assets are 1st rounders, Thomas, McLemore, and Gay. Not to say that T-Wolves want or need any of that, but something's better than nothing and if you can flip it like Denver did then you can have stability for a couple years

again are the kings fans going to be crying themselves to sleep if they loose any of that?

1 or two if you can convince him to opt in years of potential contender status?

everything but cousins would be on the table if thats what they want.

I was wrong its over

Man it going to take a great team like a much improved bulls to take the heat out of the east

You can't play well 48 mins against these guys and win it's the mental toughness and strategy that's needed.

Well coached best player and an all star roster...

Big surprise

Last edited:
David west has been a self check this whole series.  You must not know basketball if you think Rashard Lewis is in for defense.  In because they're shorthanded.

Umm, he clearly has played West better than anyone on the Heat in the last 3 postseasons. Tiny sample size, but still..he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom